Chapter 31

"Mmphhhh..fuckk..aahhh..ohhh fuckkk Jin..ahhhh"

"Yes baby, that's right..ohh yeahh"

"Ahhh..Jin..mmpphhh" Jungkook kept moving his hips, he rode Jin perfectly, Jin kept kissing Jungkook's neck, he really liked it.

"I'm coming baby" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly while sniffing his scent.

"Ahhh I love you so much"

"I love more Jungkook"

"Now I'm really tired, but we have to get back before they realize we're not there"

"Are you sure? Your legs must still be shaking." Jungkook just nodded in Jin's arms.

"You're so perfect baby"

"That's why we are together"

Jin helped Jungkook lift his body to take out his dick, Jungkook pulled out the condom on Jin's dick and put his pants back on.

They returned to the arena, smiling at each other before parting, Jin returned to his seat and Jungkook returned to the cleaning room, he saw his two friends were already there.

"Jungkook, where have you been? I was looking for you earlier, do you know where Jin hyung is?" Soobin said.

"Jin? he's in there, in his chair." Jungkook walked over to Namjoon on the sofa and passed Soobin.

"Why are you sweating Jungkook?"

"Just a little hot"

"Here?" Jungkook nodded. Of course that confused Namjoon because the whole arena was so cold, it was impossible for someone to feel hot there.

Soobin took water and towels near Jungkook and Namjoon and took them outside.

"Who's the water and towel he brought for?"

"Of course for his idol, he really likes Jin, he thinks there is a chance for him to win Jin's heart"

"W-what? what do you mean hyung?"

"He said he wanted to prove it that cleaner can also be loved by anyone, he fell in love with Jin and wanted to be able to date him, every day he only talked about Jin, you know right?" Jungkook was silent, he was happy to know that Jin was already his but he knew Soobin, how hard he was to get what he wanted.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm"

"I'm going to wash my face in the toilet" Namjoon nodded and when he came out he saw Soobin on the Jin's seat was looking at the arena with a smile on his face, he was holding a water bottle and a towel in his hands, then he looked inside the arena, Jin was moving with a beautiful smile, perfect as usual.

"I don't think he's a fan, he's an admirer like me" Jungkook mumbled before exiting and going to the toilet, but when he opened the toilet door he was surprised to see Ken there, precisely on the bathroom floor, leaning his body while crying.

Jungkook approached him slowly until he realized Jungkook's presence.

"Ken, what are you doing? It's getting late, isn't your sister waiting for you at home?"

"Who are you? you look beautiful" Jungkook was surprised because he felt the smell of alcohol on Ken's breath.

"Ken, are you drunk?"

"No, but yes I just drank a little" He tried to stand up but his body was too weak and almost fell but Jungkook held it before falling.

"Ken.."

"Hmm you.. are Jungkook right? why are you so beautiful look at your lips" When Ken tried to touch Jungkook's lips he avoided Ken's finger.

"Ken please wake up, we have to get out of here" Jungkook put Ken's hand on his shoulder but Ken brought his body into his arms and cried.

"Ken, let me go!"

"Why did you do that to me? why do you do that!"

"Ken, please let me go!" Ken buried his face in Jungkook's neck and at that moment Jungkook continued to struggle to get free but Ken put Jungkook's body against the wall and continued to kiss Jungkook's neck while crying.

"NO!! please Ken, let me go, please, help me!!! Ken" Jungkook tried to push Ken's body but his arms tightened, Jungkook started crying because he was scared, he knew Ken didn't mean to do this but he was scared, really scared.

"Ken please, you have to stop, I—"

"SHIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!!" Jin pulled Ken's body and pushed him to the floor, Jungkook immediately hugged Jin tightly.

"Jin don't, he's drunk he didn't mean to do that please trust me"

"But he touched you! I told you YOU'RE ONLY MINE JUNGKOOK!" Jin snapped at Jungkook making him speechless.

"Jin, can we get out of here please" Jin pulled Jungkook's hand out of there leaving Ken still crying on the toilet floor.

When he came out he saw Soobin was outside the toilet but Jin continued to take Jungkook away by pulling his hand.

"Jin, are you crazy? Can't you see Soobin is there? can you stop, my hand hurts, you hurt my hand!" Jin didn't answer him, took Jungkook to his car, forced him in and left.

"Jin, I can't go from there, Mr. Lee can be mad at me, I have to work, I—"

"STOP IT! I said I don't want you to be touched by other people Jeon Jungkook!"

"What? Jin are you kidding me? he was drunk and didn't realize he did that to me!"

"I don't care!"