Chapter 15

The next day Jungkook returned to the hospital with his broken heart, he didn't see until the end but it was the best decision for him. He also didn't know why he was in such pain, he said the right thing when he said he was an admirer. But he didn't know that admiring someone could also feel heartbreak like this.

Jungkook entered Jin's room and saw that the room was empty, he was confused and immediately asked the nurse and the nurse said Jin had gone home last night.

He immediately called Mr. Lee to ask this, because he wasn't told beforehand.

"Hello Mr. Lee"

"What's wrong Jungkook?"

"Jin is not in the hospital, the nurse said he came home last night, do you know about this?"

"What? No, I'll call him"

"No, please can you give me the number, I will call him myself"

"Yes sure"

"Thank you Mr. Lee"

Jungkook was worried because Jin still couldn't walk perfectly even though he was able to stand up well. After getting Jin's number, Jungkook immediately called him.

"Hello"

"Oh god, Jin it's me, Jungkook, where are you?"

"In my apartment"

"What are you doing? I'm in the hospital and-"

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"Will you help me?"

"What can I do for you?"

"So that I can enter the next tournament, can you do it?"

"Yes"

"Can you come here?"

"Yes, send me your address I will be there now"

"Okay"

Jungkook had something to make him like that and he definitely wasn't the reason. But whatever it was, he was happy that Jin was excited to be able to join the tournament again.

Almost half an hour, Jungkook finally arrived in front of Jin's apartment, he rang the bell and the door opened.

Jin appeared in a black t-shirt and shorts in front of Jungkook, a new thing for him.

"Do you want to stay outside? come in." Jungkook entered Jin's apartment and saw that the place was very clean, just like Jin.

"Sit down, I'll—"

"Wait, you can walk?"

"Yes"

"Since when?"

"I dont know"

"But yesterday—"

"Jungkook can you sit down, I'll get you a drink"

Jungkook sat down and couldn't believe what he saw, Jin walked over with his leg in a cast.

"This, drink it." Jin sat in front of him.

"If you can walk why are you asking for my help?"

"Don't you want to help me?"

"You didn't answer my question Jin"

"I don't know either but I want you to help me"

"For what?"

"Practice"

"I don't know, you can practice on your own if you can walk"

"Tomorrow I will come to the arena, I will try it there"

"No, your leg must not have fully recovered yet"

"That's why I need your help"

"Jin, I think you are wrong to ask for my help, you should ask your coach to help, not me"

"So you don't want to help me?"

"Jin-"

"Okay if you don't want to help me, I'll call my coach" Jin took his phone and called his coach in front of Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Yes coach, but can you clear the arena for me tomorrow? Jungkook and I are going there to practice."

"Yes, I think he alone is enough to help me"

"Thank you"

Jin hung up the phone and Jungkook just showed an expression of disbelief at Jin.

"You didn't ask for help Jin"

"Did I say I would ask him for help? I called him to ask him to clear the arena for me."

"But the arena is always empty"

"Another arena"

"What?" Jin just smiled at Jungkook.