Chapter 41

3 Days before the tournament

This time the tournament will be in tokyo, Jungkook can't go because he doesn't have the money to go there but Jin forced him and bought a ticket for Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook to be there with him.

Jungkook left his father and asked Mr. Park to look after him while he's not there.

"Are you nervous?" Jin took Jungkook's hand and intertwined it. Jungkook just nodded, his eyes didn't look away from the plane window.

"I love you" Jin took Jungkook's hand and kissed it, making Jungkook turn around and rest his head on Jin's shoulder.

"I love you too"

When they arrived in Tokyo, Jin and Jungkook and other athletes went to the hotel that had been prepared in advance. Mr. Lee and the coaches were also staying at the same hotel.

Of course Jin and Jungkook were in the same room. Just the two of them. The arena where the tournament is being held is not far from the hotel, so it can make it easier for them to practice.

"Are you tired?" Jin hugged Jungkook from behind.

"No, what time do you have to practice?"

"It's 3 pm, we still have time—"

"No Jin, you should focus on practicing"

"But sex can make me more focused"

"Aish" Jin poked his nose into Jungkook's neck and leaned his head on Jungkook's head, they were standing on the balcony of their room, right in front of them there was a big sports arena.

"I can't believe I'm here with you"

"Are you happy or not?"

"I'm happy because it's you"

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"What if I lose?"

"It's okay, this is just a game, there are wins and losses, we can't always win every game. Sometimes losing is necessary so that we know where we are lacking, flying too high is also not good, the higher you fly the stronger the wind, you need to be a little low so that the wind doesn't bring you down."

"Then what if I win?" Jungkook turned his body to face Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck.

"If you win, it means the wind takes you much higher, but stay humble, victory is not everything, do the best you can, prove it to yourself, cross your limit and I'm sure you will get the best results"

"I think this is what made me fall in love with you, you opened all the things that were closed in me, how did you do it?"

"I don't know, I just love you without expecting anything" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips and brought them into another world. A world where only they are in it.