Chapter 23

If Jungkook's presence can melt Jin's heart, then only Jin's gaze can melt Jungkook's heart.

Jin pulled Jungkook's body closer to him.

"Jin.."

"can I do it?" Tough question because Jungkook realized they were in the car and anyone could see what they were doing, but Jungkook just nodded.

"Say with your mouth Jungkook, can I do it?"

"Y-yes, yes Jin. But.. I don't think we can do it here, what if someone sees us?"

"It's almost midnight, did you see anyone out there?"

"No, but-"

"Are you afraid?"

"Actually, I'm nervous, yes, I'm scared but I'm nervous"

"Do you want it too?"

"Jin.. do you think if I say 'yes' that means I don't want to?"

"So?" Jungkook sighed.

"Yes, I want you Kim Seokjin" Jin just smiled at Jungkook.

"But.. do you have a condom? I mean, I don't want this to—"

"What do you mean?"

"Huh? you said you wanted me right?"

"Yes"

"So.."

"Jungkook, no.. I mean yes I want you but not for that, I.. I don't want to do it that fast, I won't do it here, I just—"

"Ohhh.." Jungkook laughed awkwardly and tried to turn his face away in embarrassment.

"Hey, look at me"

"No! why do your words confuse me? i hate you"

"I'm sorry, but it's true Jungkook, I want you, but not for sex, I want to stay here, like this, making out with you"

"No, I don't want to, I want to go into my apartment"

"Jungkook don't be mad at me, I'm sorry, hey listen to me" Jin held his body to stay on his lap.

"I won't do it here Jungkook, you are special, so I have to give something special to you"

"Don't say such words, I'm embarrassed, I want to get out of here"

"No.. please"

"Don't look at me"

"Why?"

"I can't deny it if you look at me like that" Jungkook just pouted in front of Jin.

Jin pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Don't do that, I'm mad at you"

"You can't be mad at me"

"Why not?"

"Because I won't let you be mad at me" Jin kissed Jungkook's face, making him laugh and covering Jin's face with both hands.

"Stop!! You made my face wet Jin, okay you won, I can't be mad at you"

"May I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Kiss me every time we meet"

"What? no! Are you crazy? I can't do that in the arena."

"Yes you can"

"No! Jin, I don't want people to know about us."

"Don't let them know"

"Why is your request so weird?"

"Because I like it when you kiss me"

"You make my cheeks red"

"Yes and you look adorable"

"Okay enough, can we go out now? My father must have been waiting for me."

"Kiss me?"

"Nope!"

Jungkook got up from Jin's lap and got out of the car before Jin held him back again.

They entered the house and approached his father.

"Papa I'm home, look, I brought ice skating athlete to our house"

"Ohh hi you must be Jin"

"Yes Mr. Jeon, I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin"

"You are so perfect, forgive my son because he is just a cleaner"

"Oh no, it's fine, I'm happy as long as it's him"

"Hmm interesting, have you guys eaten?"

"No, I'm starving" Jungkook held his stomach.

"You are hungry? why didn't you say we can have dinner before going home." Jin's words made Jungkook's father laugh.

"Jin, I remember Jungkook said you are a cold person, difficult to talk to but you are very considerate of my son"

"Ahh he said that? I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, but I don't think the ice is inside me anymore."

"Is it because of my son?"

"Yes Mr. Jeon and-"

"Okay I'm not hungry now, papa I will take Jin to my room, bye, I love you" Jungkook pulled Jin's hand out of his father's room.

"Why do you do that? I'm talking to your father."

"You guys just talked about me and you forgot I was there, how is my place, small and dirty right?"

"Cozy, feels like home"

"Yes because this is indeed home"

When he entered Jungkook's room, there was only a small bed with a table and a cupboard there, there was a bathroom in it.

"Welcome to my castle"

"Your comfort zone"

"Yes, I'm sorry it's so small but it's better than outside"

"No, I like being here." They sat on the bed, side by side.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

"No, I don't think anyone is interested in me"

"Why are you always say like that?"

"Because it's the truth"

"Look at me" Jungkook turned his seat facing Jin.

"These eyes, this nose, these lips, these ears, this face is very attractive Jungkook, I am attracted to your face"

"It's because you're weird"

"Why?"

"There are better options out there, but you chose me"

"Because of the many choices in the end there will only be one winner, right?"

"And that's me?"

"Of course, why choose anything else when I already have the best?"

"Woah, you're really a different person from the Jin I met the first time, are you always like this when you like someone?"

"I think yes"

"Hmm, do you want to stay here?"

"Really?"

"Why not?"

"If you allow I will stay"

"I'll take an extra mattress, you sleep on my bed" When Jungkook stood up, Jin pulled him.

"No, this bed is enough for me, for us"

"Shall we sleep together?"

"Yes, can I borrow your clothes?"

"You are very to the point, I like it but.. okay I will get it for you"

"Thank you"

Jungkook never imagined a handsome athlete would come to his place and sleep on his bed, with him, wearing his clothes. He was sure he was dreaming right now.