Chapter 22

When Jin first met Jungkook in the arena that night, right after Jennie left him. Jin felt something, something he wasn't used to feeling before. He knew it was his first meeting, so he thought Jungkook was just like everyone else. Approach him for fame.

But getting closer to him Jin felt there was a warmth that Jungkook gave, which he had never felt even from Jennie, his first love.

The warmth didn't come out of Jungkook's mouth, but from the attention he gave Jin, it made Jin feel like a human.

That night, in the car, right in front of him, on his lap, Jin looked sincerely at the person who managed to melt the ice in his heart. Jin's gaze deepened, as if he wanted to penetrate Jungkook's thoughts about him.

"Or what Jin?"

"Nothing" Jin smiled and brushed Jungkook's hair to the side of his ear.

"You know what? you look so beautiful, i like it"

"What do you like?"

"Someone in front of me now"

"Who?" Jin chuckled and cupped Jungkook's cheek.

"You" Jungkook couldn't believe what Jin said, but all of Jin's attitude made him believe that he really liked Jungkook. As an admirer he felt very lucky. But he must know who he is.

"But Jin, why do you like me? I mean, if it's just because I look beautiful, aren't there a lot of people who are much prettier than me?"

"Yeah, you're right, but not everyone can keep me warm Jungkook" Jin took Jungkook's hand and brought it to his chest.

"This hand managed to melt the ice in my heart, you made it warm and that's what I needed all this time, not praise, just give me warmth, always by my side and that's enough for me"

"What if I did that with a specific purpose?"

"I don't care"

"What if I mean bad to you? I'm just a cleaner, I'm poor and.. I stink"

"I said I don't care, I don't care what your intentions are, I don't care who you are, I don't care about your economic status, I don't care about your smell, I like you because it's you"

"But you have to care about that, you are famous Jin, whoever you are with will be the center of attention of many people and if that person is me, it will ruin your image" Jin just looked at Jungkook.

"Is this your way of avoiding me? you don't like me?"

"What? no, of course not—"

"Then why do you keep talking about this?! I said I don't care!" Jin raised his voice making Jungkook surprised.

"I'm sorry Jin.." Jin sighed and hugged Jungkook's body tightly, he buried his face into Jungkook's neck.

"I like you, because it's you, I know you're a cleaner and I don't care. and who said you stink? I like the smell of your body Jungkook, if I could feel this scent every day I would be very happy, this scent calms me down" Jungkook chuckled.

"Don't lie about my smell, you say that just because you don't want me to be mad at you right?" Jin nodded his head and sniffed Jungkook's neck, giving Jungkook goosebumps and biting his lip.

"Would you like to come in and meet my father?" Jungkook let go of his hand.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, but my apartment is not as good as yours, very small and dirty"

"I want to see it myself" Jungkook smiled.

"Let's go" When Jungkook wanted to move from Jin's lap, Jin held him back.

"What?"

"I'm afraid I can't do it inside, so can I do it here?"

"Do..do what?"

"I want you Jungkook" Jungkook's eyes went wide with his cheeks blushing, Jungkook's heart at that time was unpredictable, the pounding was getting worse.

"W-what?"

"I want you Jeon Jungkook"