Chapter 12

Jin's defense finally collapsed, maybe it was because of Jungkook's warm gaze and holding hands, making him pass with Jungkook's words.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm an ice skating athlete, I should be at the arena not here"

"It's okay, you just realized it too late, but you still have time to recover your legs before returning to the arena"

"But why do you want to help me? I'm not your responsibility, you said you're just a cleaner"

"Yeah, I also don't know why I want to bother myself to help you, but I'm not lying when I say the arena feels empty without you, I always sit on the edge of the arena and don't see anything there, because the person I'm waiting for is here, choosing to lie down on the bed instead of sliding on ice"

"Are you one of my fans?"

"No, I'm not a fan, I'm an admirer and now I'm going to call a doctor for you"

"For what?"

"You will practice now, don't waste any more time, you won't train on the bed, they must have another place for you to practice, wait a moment"

"But.. wait.." Jungkook went out to call the doctor. Jin was very nervous because he was afraid that his legs weren't strong enough to support him.

The doctor brought Jin in a wheelchair to the therapy room, Jungkook walked beside him and when he entered the room, Jungkook stopped in front of the door and let Jin in first.

"Wait.." Jin said.

"What's wrong Jin?"

"Can you come in with me? I mean... I..."

"Okay" Jungkook just smiled and went inside with Jin and the doctor.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the room. He saw the doctor helping Jin to get up from his wheelchair. Jin looked very nervous at that time. There were two stanchions on Jin's right and left, the doctor put Jin's hands there and told him to walk slowly. But Jin was silent, Jungkook saw Jin just holding the support tightly.

Jin slowly started to walk, he was still whimpering as he walked. Jungkook watched how the doctor helped him. When Jin reached the end of the strut, he seemed to sigh.

"Okay, how are you feeling?" Doctor said.

"Good"

"I'll take another tool for you, it should be here, but it looks like another doctor moved it, wait here for a moment okay" Jin just nodded and the doctor left, leaving Jin and Jungkook there.

"You're great" Jin turned to Jungkook who was approaching him.

"This is just the beginning"

"Yeah but I'm sure your legs will get better quickly if you keep practicing" Jungkook stood on the end of the stanchions and they looked at each other.

"Can you come to me?"

"No, I don't believe you, you're not a doctor"

"You don't need to trust anyone, just believe in yourself, you walk on your own feet, I'm just standing here like the doctor did earlier"

"No"

"Yeah, come on over here"

"No"

"Why are you stubborn?"

"Come here, you won't fall I promise" Jin looks nervous, he's scared, but he doesn't want to show it, he takes a deep breath before walking over to Jungkook.

His steps were very slow, but Jungkook was happy to see Jin in front of him at that time. He could see Jin closer, even very close.

And when Jin arrived right in front of Jungkook, he saw Jungkook smiling and made him smile too, they were standing very close. The gaze never turned away. Until the door opened and the doctor walked in, Jin immediately looked away from Jungkook and the smile disappeared from his face.