Chapter 6

After checking Jin's condition, the doctor said he was tired and dehydration, he needed rest and the doctor had given him vitamins.

"Jungkook, you can go in first to take a look, I'll be here until Mr. Lee and the coach are coming." Namjoon said and Jungkook just nodded. He entered the room and saw the ice prince lying weakly with an IV in his hand. He turned to Jungkook.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook walked over to him and stood beside his bed.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For helped me"

"I'm sure you would do the same if you were me"

"Did you hear my conversation with her at that time?"

"No, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"She is your girlfriend?"

"That's none of your business." Jin turned his head away.

"I'm glad you talked to me"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to be your friend, I'm just a cleaner in the arena, but I want you to tell me whatever you need, because if this happens again I will let you freeze in the arena" Jungkook came out of the room and Jin turned to him, he saw Jungkook's back and his shoeless feet.

Jin remembers when he fell in the arena that person came quickly to help Jin. No one has ever noticed him like that, many people have seen his face, approached him for fame but never paid any attention to him other than Jennie and now Jungkook.

Not long after that Mr. Lee and his coach came.

"Jin.. what happened? I told you not to train late, it's not good for your health" the coach said.

"Has she left?" Jin said with teary eyes.

"She left this morning, Jin you have to let her, she can be the best athlete there, she will get the best treatment for her leg, you can meet in the next tournament" Mr. Lee said.

"Can you guys come out, I want to rest" Mr. Lee and his coach walked out of the room.

Jin and Jennie have been a pairs since they were 15 years old, training together and participating in tournaments together into adulthood. Jin likes Jennie and starts confessing his feelings. They dated without anyone knowing at the time, practicing together late into the night in the arena. The best thing that Jin felt at that time, having Jennie was something that Jin didn't want to exchange for anything. Until the bad incident happened, when Jennie fell and broke her ankle, Jennie was asked to rest and could not continue her activities as an athlete.

It made Jennie hurt, not only Jennie but also Jin, he couldn't practice together and couldn't even meet for a long time because Jennie locked herself away. She ignored Jin at the time. But suddenly Jennie came back with more shocking news, she will change nationality and become an athlete in her country, the American government will fund all of Jennie's foot medical expenses on the condition that she must become part of the ice skating athletes in America.

It was a tough choice for Jennie, but being an ice skating athlete was her dream since childhood. She also had a hard time letting go of Jin, but she promised to come back someday and asked Jin to wait for her.

That's why she left his ring with Jin at that time, she hoped that if she came back Jin could put the ring on her, just like she asked Jennie to be his girlfriend before.

But Jin left the ring there not without reason, he knows how Jennie is, she is very ambitious about what she wants. He couldn't wait for Jennie because it was so uncertain for him. He can't fight distance and time. He knows Jennie will forget him, she will be busy with new activities and get a new boyfriend. When Jennie kissed him one last time, he knew it was really the end for them.

But when Jungkook gave it back, it wasn't because he wanted to keep it, he threw the ring in the river. He wants to forget about Jennie and continue his life as an ice skating athlete. He turned down an offer for another athlete who wanted to be his partner, he felt his togetherness with Jennie was something else, which no one could replace.

That night Jungkook came to the arena, came back with a pale face, he really needed rest, he needed sleep, it was only his third day of work but he was already exhausted. Maybe because he wasn't used to it.

While Jungkook was cleaning the arena, he heard the door open and made him turn his head towards the door. It was Jin, coming over with his face still pale.

After cleaning the arena, Jungkook approached Jin. It's already 11 pm and he shouldn't be there.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jin, but I'm sure the doctor didn't recommend you to practice after you fainted this morning." Jin just kept quiet and changed his shoes.

Jungkook stood in front of Jin and took a shoe that Jin had not worn.

"Hey! what are you doing?"

"This is a form of my concern for an athlete, can you rest all day? without practice I'm sure you can win the tournament with a perfect score"

"Give me back my shoes"

"No"

"Give me back my shoes!" When they were fighting over shoes, the knife under the shoe accidentally cut Jungkook's arm.

"Awww .." Jin immediately threw his shoes and grabbed Jungkook's bloody arm.

"Oh shit!! Come with me quickly." Jin took off his shoes and pulled Jungkook out and took him to the toilet, Jungkook was quite surprised at that time, he felt it wasn't a painful scratch but why did Jin's face look worried?

"Hey Mr. Jin I'm fine." Jin didn't let go of Jungkook's hand and when he got to the toilet he turned on the faucet and cleaned Jungkook's arm.

"Don't ever play with my shoes, the knife is very sharp and it's dangerous, luckily it's not deep, what if—"

"I'm fine" Jin was just busy cleaning Jungkook's arms and slowly raised his head to look at Jungkook.

"I said I'm fine, thank you"

"Why do you always meddle in my business?" Jin was still cleaning Jungkook's arm and took a tissue to dry his wet arm.

"As a cleaner there, I think whatever happens in there is my responsibility, I know you are given access to enter at any time, but you have to see what time you come, me and my friend Namjoon hyung just want to clean the arena quietly and rest, if you come this late how can we rest?"

"I forgot I should have called you Jin hyung, you're older than me"

"Jin it's fine"

"Okay, Jin, so now you better go home"

"You know what? no one manages me like you now"

"So?" Jin just chuckled.

They came back and Jin came back like an ice prince, he was just silent with a cold face. Jungkook admits he is very handsome when seen up close. His skin was so white and smooth with his red lips, his thick eyebrows and black hair made him look very handsome, he was so perfect.

On his return Jin took his shoes and put them back in his bag.

"Aren't you going to practice?"

"You said you wanted to rest" Jin left Jungkook and when Jungkook turned around he was surprised to see Namjoon standing with a confused face, as if he couldn't believe it.

"What's wrong hyung? you surprised me"

"He talked to you?"

"Yes"

"And where are you from?"

"Toilet"

"What? what are you guys doing in the toilet?" Jungkook showed his arm which was covered in tissue.

"Are you hurt? what happened?"

"Stupid thing hyung" Jungkook smiled and passed Namjoon. He couldn't believe what he heard and saw, Jin was talking to someone other than the coach and Mr. Lee? it was impossible, but he witnessed it himself.