Chapter 11

Jungkook returned to the hospital the next day, he was very nervous, his hands were very cold, he remembered what his father told him, he had to keep his hands warm, but how did he do it, his heart was racing, he saw the nurse coming out of Jin's room and smiled to him.

"Excuse me, is the patient in that room awake?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah he just finished breakfast, are you the patient's friend?"

"Yes, thank you." The nurse smiled and left.

Jungkook took a deep breath before opening the door to Jin's room. As he approached the bed, Jin turned his head towards him.

"Seriously? what made you come back today?"

"I'm bored in the arena"

"Then? You can rest at home or go somewhere else, I don't want to be seen by anyone."

"Why?"

"Get out of my room now"

"No"

"Get out or—"

"Or are you going to call the nurse to drag me out of here? is that all you can do? can't you drag me out with your own hands?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said your leg wasn't broken right? it just shifts, so get out of bed and drag me out of this room with your own hands, if you can do that I won't be coming back here."

"Who sent you here? Mr. Lee? my coach? did you come here with the same intention? If you want me to practice moving my legs, you better tell them I'm not against it."

"Yes, Mr. Lee sent me here, they are confused about what to do to get you out of bed, do you think you are on vacation here? I'm sure you heard what I said to you yesterday, the arena feels empty without you, go back there"

"I'm not going back there, can't you see, I can't do ice skating anymore"

"You just don't want to try"

"Are you used to meddling in other people's business?"

"Yes, especially your business"

"Why are you so annoying"

"Don't you realize that all this time, that's how other people feel about you, you are very annoying and stubborn, your attitude is cold, you seem to live alone in your world"

"Because i'm alone"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean you can make other people feel the same way you do."

"Get out" Jin woke up and sat on the bed.

"No"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Jin pointed towards the door while shouting, but Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand and held it.

"And I said no." Jungkook lowered Jin's hand and looked into his eyes.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm just helping and I want you to go back to the arena, that's where you belong, not here, you have to slide on ice, not lying in bed like this"

"But-"

"No buts, I will help you return to the arena, there is nothing you need to be afraid of, if you feel alone, starting today you will not feel alone anymore"

Their eyes locked perfectly, even Jungkook's hand was still holding Jin's hand on the bed. No one has ever done this to Jin, not even Jennie.