Chapter 18

Jin brought Jungkook's body closer to him, the kiss that Jin gave made Jungkook feel warm, Jungkook closed his eyes and slowly wrapped his arms around Jin's neck.

Jin pushed Jungkook's body against the railing, until Jin broke the kiss so they could breathe.

They were still in the same position, their eyes staring at each other with their wet and swollen lips.

"What do we do Jin?"

"Practice" Jungkook smiled and dropped his head on Jin's shoulder.

"But.. what about Jennie?" Jungkook pulled his head back and looked at Jin. Jin turned his body back to face the ocean and hugged him from behind.

"Me and Jennie are over Jungkook"

"Why?"

"Because there's no hope to be together anymore"

"Do you still love her?"

"You want me to be honest?"

"Yes"

"Yes, I love her" Jungkook's eyes started to tear up hearing that and when Jin buried his face in Jungkook's neck, Jungkook's eyes slowly closed, he felt an extraordinary sensation inside his body. His tears flowed.

"Ah Jin.."

"Hmm"

"If you still love her, we have to stop, I don't want to do this" Jin stopped what he was doing and whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Can you help me?"

"W-what?"

"Help me to love you" His eyes opened, Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing, Jennie was not an ordinary girl for him, she was perfect like Jin, they were a perfect match, how could Jungkook who was just a cleaner made Jin fall in love with him.

"But Jin.. I'm just a cleaner, I don't deserve to be with you, Jennie and I are two different people, you won't be able to forget it through me, and can we go now?"

"Can we be here a little longer?" Jungkook didn't answer but he let Jin hug him from behind and his hands just gripped the arena fence tightly.

"I'm sure you can" Jin kissed the back of his head and they just stared at the sea in front of them.

Jin and Jungkook sat outside the arena, they didn't talk to each other until Jungkook spoke.

"Jin.."

"Yes"

"Am I the first person you brought here?"

"Yes"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I have no reason for that, I just want to enjoy it with you"

"And why did you kiss me?"

"Could you answer me when I asked why you kissed me back?"

"That's because..because I like it" Jin turned to Jungkook and their eyes met.

"you like it?"

"Yes, I know it's weird but—" Jin pulled Jungkook by the neck and kissed him back, Jungkook was surprised by the kiss but he didn't lie, he loved the kiss, Jin's lips were so addicting.

Jin sucks on Jungkook's lips and when Jungkook's mouth opens he quickly inserts his tongue, he doesn't want to lose his chance. Jungkook responded well. As moans start to come out of Jungkook's mouth, Jin pulls him onto his lap and Jungkook breaks the kiss.

"Jin.."

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Why?"

"It's too soon Jin, I mean look at your feet just getting better and—"

"Sshh you look cute when you worry about me Jungkook" Jin put his index finger in front of Jungkook's lips telling him to stop talking.

"I'm serious Jin"

"I'm serious too, your face is so adorable"

"Aren't you ashamed to be close to me who is just a cleaner?"

"No"

"What if I can't make you love me?"

"I've opened my heart Jungkook, you just need to come in, for me there are no words can't for me to love you" Those words were enough to make Jungkook's face turn red.

"You are not the Jin that I know, where is the ice prince?"

"He's not here, only Kim Seokjin is here and here I am"

"Kim Seokjin, I just found out your name"

"You should know because I want to hear it from your mouth" Jin kept looking at Jungkook's lips.

"Can you look any other way than my lips?"

"Your lips caught my attention Jungkook"

"Hmm your lips too" Jungkook mumbled while lowering his head

"Are you okay with me sitting on your lap?"

"Yeah, I like it"

"Why do you like it?"

"Makes you closer to me"