Chapter 20

The next day Jungkook came to the arena after lunch, he wanted to make sure about his job.

He headed for Mr. Lee and luckily he was there. Jungkook knocked on the door and Mr. Lee asked him to come in.

"Hey Jungkook, how are you?"

"Good, Mr. Lee"

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to ask about my job, Jin's leg has recovered and he said he will return to the arena today, can I still work here?"

"Sure, but it looks like you can go back to work tomorrow, because I haven't told Soobin about your return"

"Soobin?"

"Yes, he is your replacement"

"Ahh.. well then"

"You guys will work together, I also added one more person for the morning shift"

"Okay, can I go to the arena now?"

"Of course and Jungkook.."

"Yes Mr. Lee"

"Thank you, I really can't believe you could make him back here"

"It's not because of me Mr. Lee" Jungkook smiled before exiting and heading towards the arena.

As he entered, Irene greeted him with a smile and walked over to him.

"Jungkookkkkk.. long time no see, why did you come so soon? did you know about the new workers? his name is Soobin, he said he was a big fan of Jin, but he was sad because Jin never came here again"

"Yes, I have other work, I saw Mr. Lee and he talked about Soobin, where's Jisoo noona?"

"She's in the cleaning room, you want to see her?"

"Yeah I'll be there later"

"Okay, then I'll continue to work, okay?"

"Yes Irene" Jungkook smiled and he looked at the arena, many athletes were training there, mostly new athletes he didn't know. Jungkook sat on the edge of the arena, he put his hands in his hoodie pocket.

Until someone came, Jungkook turned towards the entrance and he saw Jin coming in with a bag on his shoulder. When their eyes met, Jin just gave Jungkook a smile and he smiled back.

Jin sat in his usual spot with his coach. He took off his jacket and changed his shoes. When Jin entered the arena he turned to Jungkook first.

Of the many athletes who practiced that day, Jungkook's eyes were only on Jin. Likewise Jin, he kept looking at Jungkook, as if he wanted to show his skills. Jungkook's heart calmed when he saw Jin, but suddenly someone came with a bottle of water and a towel in his hand. The man looks like he's been running, he's out of breath. He saw someone in the arena. It made Jungkook curious, who was being watched.

And when Jin came out of the arena, the man immediately approached Jin and gave him water. Jin took the water and towel he gave and it irritated Jungkook. He got up from his chair and went to the cleaning room to meet Jisoo, but someone pulled him into the locker room, right beside the cleaning room. Luckily no one was in there. The person immediately locked the door and pushed Jungkook's body against the door.

"Jin, what are you doing? what if someone else sees you pulling me here?"

"Why did you go?"

"I asked first"

"Is it because of that man?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I want to get out" Jin held his body.

"Answer me"

"No, now get out of the way I want to go out" Jin didn't let him go.

"Why are you doing this? I don't want to get into trouble, after all he must be your fan, he just gave you water and a towel, so—" Jin covered his mouth with a kiss.

"Jin.."

"Sshh" Jin brought Jungkook's body closer by his neck and put his other hand on Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook's hands were only in front of Jin's chest. He returned Jin's kiss. The passionate kiss that Jin gave him, he let Jin lead the kiss. When Jin's tongue entered Jungkook's mouth, he squeezed Jin's shirt tighter.

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Never be jealous, I just don't want him to be embarrassed because I ignored him in front of many people" Jungkook just nodded.

"Come out first, you will be here until the night right?"

"Yes, Mr. Lee said there's a new worker on the night shift, he's your fan, so—"

"Sshhh I'm more interested in my secret admirer"

"Who is that?"

"You" Jin whispered in Jungkook's ear, giving him goosebumps.

"Get out before I can't hold myself back Jungkook" Jungkook's eyes opened wide and smiled at Jin.

He opened the door and walked out of it, leaving Jin behind.

When Jin came out he didn't see Jungkook but he tried to look normal and went back to his seat.

"Where were you?" Coach said.

"locker room"

"Jin, do you and Jungkook have a relationship?"

"Why?"

"I was just asking, I saw him come out of there"

"We were just talking"

"In the locker room? just you and him?" Jin just looked at his coach and the coach knew he had to shut up.