Chapter 28

The warm gaze that Jin always gives Jungkook, makes Jungkook's heart melt even more, he feels every time their eyes meet, whatever is in his heart, whatever is on his mind just comes out, he becomes selfish because he wants Jin completely. Because sharing is not the way to play.

Jin pulled Jungkook by his neck and made their lips meet, a kiss that quickly made Jin turn on, Jin realized he was very weak with Jungkook's touch, because starting from the touch of his hand at that time, Jin felt like someone was activating his body. He was driven mad by the touch, always wanting more and more, but he had to restrain himself because he didn't want to force Jungkook.

The kiss was getting hotter, the sound of kissing started to sound, their heads were also moving alternately, right and left, Jin put his hands on Jungkook's hips and Jungkook pulled Jin closer by wrapping his arms around Jin's neck.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I want you" It seems that Jin's kiss at that time made Jungkook excited, he felt thirsty for Jin's touch. He started to move his hips with his ass just above Jin's bulge.

Without a word Jin lifted Jungkook's body and laid him on the bed, he crawled up onto Jungkook's body and kept kissing Jungkook's lips again.

One of Jin's hands began to feel Jungkook's entire body and the other hand supported his body. Jin put his hand into Jungkook's pants, which Jungkook didn't realize had been opened by Jin.

His hand gripped Jungkook's dick and made Jungkook's body flinch, he pulled Jin's neck and continued to kiss him hungrily.

Jin started rubbing and squeezing Jungkook's two balls and pumping them. He broke the kiss and immediately buried his head in Jungkook's neck, kissing it, sucking it and licking it like dessert.

"Jin..ahhh.."

"Yes baby" Jungkook liked his new nickname, his face was red from blushing.

Jin pumped it gently, he kept hearing moans from Jungkook's mouth, he knew Jungkook liked it.

"Ahhhh i'm com.." He couldn't finish his sentence, his pants got wet from his gush of semen. Jungkook's breath became ragged.

Jin lifted his body and looked at Jungkook. He looked at the red mark he made with a squirt on Jungkook's neck, his eyes closed with his mouth open to help him breathe.

Jin lifted Jungkook's knees, he took off his shirt and when he wanted to take off Jungkook's pants, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he didn't hold Jin like he used to. Jungkook let Jin do whatever he wanted, because he knew they were the only ones in the room. Even if all the windows are open. But he doesn't care because no one will be able to see them

Jungkook took off his own clothes and instantly Jin could see Jungkook's entire body without the clothes covering it. Jungkook also saw Jin getting out of bed and lowering his pants in front of Jungkook.

His eyes widened when he saw Jin's perfect body in front of him, with his big and long dick.

Jin took the condom from his drawer and climbed back onto the bed, Jungkook's knees were still bent up and Jin put his hands on Jungkook's knees, then rubbed them and kissed them one by one, making Jungkook blush.

"Why is your face red? it makes you look so beautiful" Jin said as he opened Jungkook's legs, he could see the entrance there.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"It's my first time, I'm so nervous"

"I'm just as nervous as you, for being the first to do this to you, do you believe me?"