Chapter 10

After leaving the hospital Mr. Lee called Jungkook, he asked Jungkook to meet him at a cafe to discuss something important and when he arrived at the cafe he approached Mr. Lee.

"Hey Jungkook, sorry I asked you to come on your day off"

"It's okay Mr. Lee, you said you wanted to discuss something important, what was that?"

"It's about Jin"

"Jin? what's wrong with him?"

"You must have met him earlier right? did you guys talk about something?"

"No, I just asked about his legs and.. asked him to return to the arena"

"Good"

"Why?"

"Because when the doctor said that his ankle had shifted, he became afraid, he was afraid that the same thing would happen to him, you must have heard about Jennie before and that was what Jin was afraid of, the doctor asked him to practice walking to speed up the healing process but he was afraid to move his leg , he was afraid that something worse would happen if he fell again, his coach and I persuaded him, I'm sure Jennie also persuaded him but he still didn't want to train his legs to move "

"Then what can I help you with? I mean, if you guys have tried to persuade him and he still won't do it, what about me? He must have refused too."

"We never know about it, but will you give it a try? persuade him to want to practice walking again"

"I don't promise Mr. Lee, I have to work and—"

"If you agree, you don't need to work in the arena, you can focus on helping Jin"

"But what about Namjoon hyung? He can't possibly clear the entire arena alone."

"He won't work alone, I will find a replacement for you, it's very easy, but finding someone Jin trusts is difficult, please"

"I'll give it a try Mr. Lee, tomorrow I will go back to the hospital and discuss this with him."

"Thank you Jungkook" Jungkook just smiled and nodded his head. Jungkook thought Jin was that strong, his smug face and cold demeanor looked like he wasn't afraid of anything but apparently he could feel scared too.

But one thing that Jungkook is confused about, why is Jennie, the person who means to Jin, can't make him want to train his legs to move?

Jungkook returned to his house and approached his father.

"Papa, I'm home" Jungkook kissed his father's forehead and sat on his father's bed while massaging his father's feet.

"You can massage other parts, you know if you massage my feet, I won't feel anything"

"I know, papa..."

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Mr. Lee asked me to persuade Jin, he said no one could persuade him to train his legs to move"

"Good news, then what are you waiting for?"

"But what if he also rejects me?"

"Give me your hand" Jungkook gave his father's hand.

"Why are your hands cold? are you that nervous?"

"Yes, I know he will reject me, Mr. Lee and his coach had high hopes for me and I was afraid to disappoint them."

"Calm your mind and keep your hands warm, remember what I said, the ice will melt too Jungkook"