Chapter 24

Jungkook only gave Jin a t-shirt and shorts, because his body is smaller than Jin's so the pajamas won't fit him.

"Would you like to change your shorts? I don't think you're comfortable with those shorts."

"No, I am very comfortable"

"It's the only one that's quite big in size"

"It's okay" Jin climbed onto the bed first and only a little space was left.

"Why are you still standing there, come here" Jin patted the bed beside him telling Jungkook to lie down beside him.

"Jin looks like I have to take an extra mattress"

"No, come here" Jungkook climbed onto the bed, he could only turn his back to Jin and Jin covered him with blanket, he was surprised by Jin's next action.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"What are you doing?"

"Cuddling?" Jin hugged Jungkook from behind. Jungkook felt really nervous because it was the first time he had slept with anyone other than his father.

"Jin-"

"Shh.. sleep" Jin pulled Jungkook's body closer to his and kissed the back of his head.

The next day Jin woke up from his deep sleep, when his eyes opened he saw Jungkook's face right in front of him, very close, his hands wrapped around Jin's body, making Jin smile, he kissed Jungkook's forehead and made him grunt and then buried his head into Jin's chest with his hugs getting tighter.

Jin stroked his back and rested his chin on Jungkook's head, at that moment he knew, he wanted to do it all the time with Jungkook, he wanted Jungkook to be by his side all the time. His feelings that didn't feel real at first but now starting to feel very real. A growing fear of loss began to overwhelm Jin. He was afraid this would end up like his relationship with Jennie.

Jin tried to get out of bed without waking Jungkook, he intended to make breakfast for Jungkook and his father. He wrapped Jungkook's body with blanket and kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

He went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, there wasn't much food in there, but he would make the best of it. Kimchi fried rice is the solution.

Finished cooking he knocked on Jin's father's door and his father told him to come in.

"Morning Mr. jeon"

"Morning Jin, are you staying?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't said it before"

"It's okay, after all you can't go home late it's very dangerous, especially if you're sleepy and tired, what do you bring in that tray?"

"May I sit beside you Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah sure, come here"

"I made breakfast, only kimchi fried rice is my favorite, but I hope you like it too"

"Wow, it smells so good, are you sure you made it? you didn't buy it?" They laughed together and Jin placed the tray on Jungkook's father's lap.

"Aren't you going to eat with me?"

"I'll wait for Jungkook to wake up and eat with him"

"Hmm, you like my son huh?" Jin blushed and lowered his head.

"He also likes you, he is difficult to express his feelings, but as his father who raised him until now I'm sure he likes you, he never brings friends here, I don't think he has friends other than friends at work. He was an obedient child, his mother died while giving birth to him, that's why he never knew how it felt to be loved by his mother, he only had me, but now he has you too, are you two dating?"