Chapter 14

They went back to the room and Jungkook helped Jin get into bed.

"Can you get a nurse for me?"

"For what? do you need anything?"

"Yes, I need a bath"

"So why do you want me to call the nurse?"

"Because they usually help me take a bath"

"WHAT?" Jin was surprised when Jungkook shouted in front of him.

"What is it?"

"No, but.. did she see your body?"

"Yes of course"

"Your whole body?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Your leg is just injured I'm sure you can take a bath on your own without a nurse"

"But I want the nurse to help me"

"Why?"

"Tell me, what's wrong with you? do you want to see my body too?"

"Yes!.. I mean No! fine I'll call the nurse here" Jungkook came out and Jin just laughed a little.

Jungkook waited at the end of the room, saw the nurse unbutton Jin's shirt and take it off. He could see Jin's chest clearly at that moment and when the nurse took a small towel and rubbed it over Jin's body, Jungkook immediately started boiling blood.

"Fine, I'll get some fresh air outside" Jungkook came out and made Jin confused.

"What did the nurse do? she must have taken the opportunity to touch Jin's body" Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Jungkook?" He heard a female voice, he looked for who was calling him and his eyes opened when he saw Jennie approaching him.

"You're Jungkook right? Mr. Lee said you're the one who looks after Jin here"

"Yeah, didn't you go to America?"

"Yeah, I'm here to check on his condition, he never picks up my phone again, I'm so worried" Jungkook was surprised to hear Jennie's statement, because that wasn't what Jin said before.

"Where is he?"

"He's in his room, the nurse is cleaning him"

"Cleaning him? aish, I'll go in, let me clean it up" Jennie entered and it made Jungkook's heart hurt even more. He saw the nurse came out of the room without a towel in her hand, it meant that Jennie was doing her job.

Jungkook couldn't help himself, he slowly opened the door and saw Jennie was wiping Jin's hand, her hand moved to Jin's chest and down to the line of Jin's pants. Jungkook's chest was tight.

"Jennie, enough" Jin held Jennie's hand

"Why?"

"I know where this hand is going"

"You don't miss me?"

"Of course I miss you, but this is not what I want"

"What do you want?"

"You're here"

"But you know I can't Jin"

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I'm worried about you" Jin sat down and hugged Jennie's body, when his eyes met Jungkook he immediately let go of his hug from Jennie and Jungkook also immediately ran out.

He ran all the way out of the hospital crying and clutching his chest.

"Why? why is it so painful?" Jungkook mumbled and left.

"What's wrong Jin?"

"Oh no"

"Jin.. I love you, you know that right?" Jennie cupped Jin's cheek.

"Yes, and you also know right, not only you but I love you too"

"I'm sorry Jin, but this is my dream, if I were here—"

"I know" Jin made Jennie sit beside him and kissed her. Jennie returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around Jin's neck.

"I miss you so much Jin" Jin opened his eyes and pulled his head to look at Jennie.

"it's over Jennie"

"What?"

"Go back to America and never contact me again, our relationship ends here and I let you go"

"But I love you"

"I love you too, but I can't keep you here because I'm not what you want"

"Jin.. please, we've already discussed this"

"Just go Jennie, never come back, please, if you love me, prove to me you can be a successful athlete there, we will meet in the next tournament"