Chapter 32

Jin continues to drive his car at high speed, Jungkook doesn't like what Jin is doing because it's very dangerous, he also doesn't know why Jin can be so angry with him.

Jin stopped his car at his apartment and pulled Jungkook down and headed for his room.

"Jin can you please don't be like this, I have to go back there Jin please, don't be like a kid!" Jin closed the door behind him and pushed Jungkook's body against the nearby wall.

"Jin.."

"I don't like seeing it Jungkook"

"But he was drunk and I—" Jin kissed him passionately.

"Jin.."

"No, we have to stop." Jin kissed Jungkook all over his face and sucked his neck.

"Jin, what's wrong with you? ahhh..oh shit!" Jin took off Jungkook's pants and pulled them down.

"JIN STOP!" Jungkook pushed Jin.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook sighed and pulled Jin's body and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Jin, please I'm sorry"

"I don't like that Jungkook, I don't like seeing you with him"

"Yes, I know, but he was drunk, I was just helping him, he didn't do that on purpose, he must not have realized he was doing that to me, don't be like a little kid Jin, trust me, he didn't touch me"

"He kissed your neck, I saw it"

"I'm sorry Jin, I love you" Jungkook let go of his hug and pulled up his pants. He looked at Jin and took a deep breath.

"I have to go back to the arena"

"No"

"Yes, it's my responsibility, please don't be like this"

"I didn't want to be like this but you made me like this! I really love you!"

"Hey baby, I love you so much" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek.

"Let me go back to the arena, I promise we will spend more time after I work, you can pick me up as usual and.. I can fuck your dick in the car like we used to do"

"Damn it! Jeon Jungkook don't do that"

"You like it when I move my hips right? you like it when I ride you, you love it when I pump you in and out—"

"I want to live with you" Jungkook smiled.

"Why?"

"So that I can fuck you all the time until you can't work"

"I'm waiting for that moment"

"You look sexy when you're like this to me Jungkook" Jungkook kissed Jin's ear and his lips started to brush Jin's neck.

"If I see something like that again—"

"Jin!" Jungkook stopped and looked at Jin.

"You're mine and I'm yours, that's it"

"I'm sorry"

"No, don't say sorry, say you love me and that's enough for me" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly, he knew Jin was just jealous.

Jin dropped his head on Jungkook's shoulder and cried.

"I love you Jungkook, I love you so much, I'm sorry, I'm stupid"

"Say you're jealous"

"Yes! I'm jealous, I don't like it but I didn't mean to treat you like this" Jungkook just nodded and rubbed Jin's back.

"please stay with me"

"I can't, I have to go back to the arena, they must be confused why I went, especially Soobin he must be wondering why we're leaving, why did you pull me from the toilet"

"I don't care about Soobin"

"Yes you should care, if he is suspicious he can just follow us and tell the others about our relationship"

"Why did you choose to hide it? I'd be happier if other people knew"

"Jin, you have to focus on training until the tournament, don't make news that will disturb your training later"

"You've been distracting me Jungkook, don't you realize that?"

"Then I have to stay away from you"

"NO! NEVER SAY LIKE THAT"

"Then take me back to the arena." Jin shook his head and buried his face in Jungkook's neck.

"You stay here, I'll call Mr. Lee"

"No! what are you doing? what will you tell him? I'm here making out with you and asking for time off... again?"

"Yes! you have to be here please"

"Aish, why are you being a very different person, you seem to play with my feelings Jin, but I love you, so I don't care"

"Please..please stay here"

"No"

"Please.." Jin wanted to let go of his hug but Jungkook held his hug tightly, he knew what Jin would do.

"Do not move! keep hugging me, I don't want to look at you"

"Why?"

"I'll say 'yes' if you look at me...ohh shit..ahhhh stop Jin, you're cheating" Jin started licking Jungkook's neck.

"Say yes Jungkook"

"No.."

"Yes.."

Jin put his cold hand inside
Jungkook's shirt and started to feel it.

"Fine!! yes i will stay here"