CHAPTER TWO: THE MEETING.

THIRD PERSON POV.

    Silence echoed in the large room. The air in the room was tense as everyone shifted uncomfortably in their seats. No one eyes met the other as they were all in deep thoughts wondering what today's meeting would mean for their future.

Some were confident, some weren't. Today to them felt like the day of judgement. They could leave the room as they came in- millionaires and billionaires or they could leave with their built wealth destroyed.

To the people in the large conference room, the meeting held the key to their fate. Since the man who would be presiding over the meeting was the devil himself. Some have addressed him as a demon, a grip reaper, the devil. But the truth was he was all of those things and more.

The double door of the room opened and coming through was a man in his early thirties. He had a caramel skin and black raven hair styled to perfection. His black suit fits his slim body frame perfectly. A thin framed glass sat on the bridge of his nose exposing his golden brown eyes that could draw anyone in.

    One of his hand held a black pouched smart notebook and his other  hand was hidden inside his pants pocket. His name was Samson Yuvraj, but people preferred to think of him as the messanger of death. His presence in the room sends chills down the spine of cowards. His presence means the presence of the devil.

  Everyone in the room adjusted themselves, straighted their posture and cleared their throats.

"Samson." A man in his early forties greeted. Nervously flashing the young man a smile.

"We've all been waiting. When is he arriving?" He nervously asks as he wondered if he should have been quiet instead.

"Good afternoon, everyone." His eyes briefly scanned the room before continuing.

" Mr. Montgomery would be here in two minutes." Yuvraj said to the room  ignoring the nervous man that just talked before taking a seat that sat at the left side of the seat resevered for his boss.

As said by Yuvraj, not a minute less or more, the door opened again exposing the man of the day.

Caspian Montgomery.

Everyone's eyes went to the man that stood at the entrance of the door. His presence was stiffling and his aura was suffocating. He was a man whose presence announced itself. The man was respected and feared. After all he is the head of a major multinational corporation and a key player in the world business affairs and the heir to one of the most powerful families in the world.

Caspian Montgomery scanned the room for a few seconds before he headed to his sit at the head of the huge oval table. His grey eyes was cold and hard and his face showed no expression whatsoever.

He looked down at his silver watch briefly before raising his head back up and looking at the people that looked at him nervously. His indifferent expression shows that he didn't want to be there and would rather be anywhere else.

The sight of the men that surrounded him disgusted him. To him they were flimsy pest he couldn't wait to get rid of and he would.

"Let's get this over with." His hard voice echoed and didn't fail to send chills down spines.

Everyone waited for a few moments trying to see who would be the scape goat to be the first to talk. Who would be brave or rather stupid enough to talk first?

"Mr Montgomery, we all know your reluctance for a  merger with the Ivanos but merging Black steels with  Ivanos steel is very clearly a strong and advisable option that I and the others find right." A middle aged man probably in his early fifties said out as he straighted his posture and sat more upright trying to seem intimidating.