CHAPTER THREE: MIDNIGHT CLUB

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Midnight club is one of the biggest and most expensive clubs in the city. It was a hotspot,with only celebrities and the wealthy that could come there. One needed a recommendation to get into the club which was no problem for Carolina since her family had great connections.

The club was indeed very fancy. It's interior even more elegant. There were fewer people than the regular clubs and the sound was not killing Katherine at every second. But the club had something in common with other regular clubs.

The club was full with sweaty bodies grinding together. Katherine was being pulled by her besties through the crowd.
Katherine could admit that the club was more high end and fancy looking than the other clubs she had been to thanks to Carolina.

"There are a lot of people here!" Katherine said loudly to Lina over the blaring music.

"Don't worry we are going to the VIP area!" Carolina shouted back.

Carolina gestured to an area at the corner before pulling Katherine with her. Katherine nodded her head and watched as Carolina helped her navigate through the club until they got to an entrance that was covered with a red velvet curtain that led to a long hallway.

At the end of the hallway was an elevator that was guarded by a very scary looking man in a black suit.
As they headed towards the man Carolina raised her phone showing the man something displayed on her screen.

The man nodded his head before pressing the button, and the elevator dinged open.
He motioned for them to get in.

Kate muttered a small thank you to him before getting in.
The door closed back and the elevator started going down.

"It's an underground club. Isn't that awesome." Carolina said happily.

"I guess." Katherine wasn't really feeling like clubbing but she had to admit that an underground club was kind of cool and scary.

"This would be good for you. For us. God knows I could do with letting out some steam."

"Maybe you are right." Katherine agreed with her.

It's no news that kate doesn't like clubbing. She loves a good party but she didn't quite enjoy loud sounds and sights of people grinding on themselves and ripping out their clothes right on the dance floor.

      Carolina was right. Last Saturday she had to watch her ex-boyfriend get engaged to her sister. She also had to deal with an abusive employee at work. She could do with letting out some steam.
A few drinks couldn't hurt.

I'm not going to be so hung up on my failed love life. Carolina is right I should let my hair down sometimes.

Katherine gave herself a little pep talk.The elevator stopped moving and opened. The place had fewer people and more popular faces. This club was mostly attended by celebrities and the rich.
The club was fancier than the one upstairs.

Carolina and Katherine headed down the stairs and towards the bar area. Katherine was already on her second drink. She didn't care that she was going a little too fast. She decided she was in a club and she was there to let loose and do something crazy.

Her eyes wandered around the club. She looked up to see that another group of people were upstairs and they were demacated by a translucent glass wall.

"What's that section for?" Kate turned to Carolina.

Carolina looked at the direction Kate was pointing to before going back to her drink.

"Those are the VVIPs. The very powerful and rich fellas" Carolina explained.