CHAPTER SEVEN: WHO CASPIAN MONTGOMERY IS.

THIRD PERSON POV

KATHERINE.

"Oh my God." Katherine groaned as she laid her head on the surface of the kitchen island.

"I still can't believe you are no longer a virgin." Carolina said in disbelief with a hint of pride.

"And I can't believe you are pregnant."
Hunter said his voice laced with dissapointment, anger and sadness.

Carolina nudegd his sides with her elbow and glared at him. Carolina was very much aware of Hunter's crush on Kathy. He had been in love with her since highschool but the idiot was too much of a coward to voice his feelings because he feared the rejection. But Carolina knew this wasn't the time for him to mope about it...they were there to support their friend.

Katherine raised her head and looked at her friends. The bottom of her lips trembled with sadness.

"I can't believe I slept with the Caspian Montgomery." She shook her head in disbelief, as she called herself stupid over a million times.

"Me neither." Both Carolina and Hunter said together, also genuinely surprised.

Katherine looked at her laptop screen for the uptenth time. She had decided to google search who Caspian was as his name was insanely familiar.
Only to discover that the Caspian she slept with, the father of her child is the Caspian Montgomery.

The Caspian Montgomery, Chairman of The Mont Empire, President of the Andromeda Foundation, one of the most powerful and feared business moguel in the country and the first born son of the Montgomery Family, one of the most influential aristocrat families in the world.

"Its okay." Carolina consoled her sobbing friend.

"How did I not recognize him." Katherine's voice was muffled as half of her face was pressed against the counter.

"Sexual sparks can make people forget a lot of things. I'm sure you didn't have enough time to stare at his face while pulling his clothes off " Carolina half jocked.

Katherine immediately sat straight and glared at her best friend, soul sister and business partner.

"Carolina." Hunter scolded.

"I'm sorry. I just want to lighten the mood but seriously the man is sex on legs and I can't voice out how much I'm proud of you for banging a hot older man." Carolina gave Katherine a proud encouraging pat on her shoulder.

"Carolina!" Both Hunter and Katherine both called together staring at their friend in disbelief.

"What if he comes for my baby?" Kathrine panicked.

"Don't worry we'll prevent that from happening." Carolina assured.

"We will." Hunter agreed sincerely ready to help his friend and the woman he was secretly in love with.

"You're right we'll stop that from happening. How much power can he have?" The internet must be exaggerating." Katherine looked to her friends but could see that they were silent and avoided eye contact.

"Right?" Katherine looked at her friends for some kind of assurance.

"Kathy "  Carolina started as she saw tears starting to build in her friend's eyes.

"I know you don't know about things in the upper class because you are not interested." Carolina continued.

"But the name Caspian Montgomery is known to strike fear. He is part of the top one percent of the one percent." Carolina tried to gently explain to her friend.