CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: MORETTI VS YUVRAJ.

THIRD PERSON POV.

The Montgomery family had started their wealth since the very beginning but their wealth wasn't always a streak of success. There was once a time in history when the Montgomery family fell to absolutely nothing, Philippe's father and Caspian's great grandfather almost brought their wealth and empire to the brink of destruction and for a time the Montgomery family became nothing.

Philippe and Florence took the shambles of the former empire and built a new one teeming with life, wealth, influence and power and took the Montgomery Empire through one of it's most difficult times in history. That's how Long the Mont Empire stood till today and the Mont Empire was celebrating the anniversary of it's foundation starting from the time of Philippe and Florence Montgomery.

It's one of the biggest event along with the Anniversary of Florence Montgomery. The Mont Empire doesn't just comprise of the Montgomery family alone. The Mont Empire stretches to different industries and different companies, cooperations, foundation and Conglomerate doesn't just stand as business allies of the Mont Empire, they stand as one of the Mont Empire but the Mont Empire has always been led by the Montgomery family.

So the celebration of the Mont business empire was huge and one to be reckoned with, it was also one of the most important event in the world business circle because every business of name and family of wealth and power would be there. It was an event aspiring rising giants in the industry looks forwards to because of the amount of connection and network.

Katherine was stuck by Caspian's side or rather Caspian wouldn't allow her to leave his side. After what happened at the last Montgomery family event Caspian was reluctant to leave her side and even more so by the fact that Katherine's belly was becoming more and more obvious.

For Caspian Montgomery this wasn't just an event of celebration, this was a sizing down of who he is and his abilities. The Montgomerys are not the only family of renown in the Andromeda foundation which was one of the biggest and influential foundations and cooperation in the business field.

After the crash of the Mont family empire the other corporations and family scrambled for it's former position, although Florence and Philippe made a comeback of the Montgomery Empire and their business became one of the biggest and stretched to the corners of the world, Florence and Philippe didn't take back their former position as the head of the foundation even though they held one of the most influential positions, neither did Arthur, only Caspian was able to attain that position since the comeback and rise of the Montgomery Empire.

Being the President of the foundation was what a lot of them wanted. After all, most of the men who sat positions of authority in the foundation were as old as Arthur. And Caspian begin only thirty five stood at their head. They are all weary of Caspian which was more incentive to try to take Caspian away from that position. Caspian is as ruthless as smart as Florence, he sees the big picture and played the long game very patiently as Florence did and they had tried their very best to keep her away from being the head and keep Arthur from it but Caspian got there.

To them, the heirs of the Montgomery family was a looming threat and a formidable one if they are the direct descendants of Caspian Montgomery.

Bianca Montgomery waltzed through the huge ball head held high in a designer heart shaped necklined violet dress, the skirt of her dress were flared but stopped mid thigh and the transparent net material around the skirt gave it a puffy look. Her Blonde hair was straighted and fell down her back and the tip of it was lightly curled, at her feet were high pink heels.

Bianca has always been used to the attention even it was not an attention from the person she wanted it from but she's always received it from everybody in their circle.