BONUS CHAPTER: FAMILY VACATION

EIGHT YEARS LATER AFTER KATHERINE'S SECOND PREGNANCY DIAGNOSIS.

CASPIAN'S POV.

To control and manage and a big family was something I thought I had absolute control over given my background. I knew how to take charge and I did what I thought was best even if it meant disregarding their feelings but then Katherine came into my life and I had my own family and they are—..a lot, is an understatement.

"I don't even want to go. Can't we just stay home?" Jason grumbled putting a black and red headset around his neck before brushing his shoulders length brown hair aside.

"I totally agree with his thoughts." Ace said following behind with a thin framed round glasses sitting at the bridge of his nose and his black raven hair like mine packed into a bun with few tendril falling out. Agreeing with his twin.

The others agreed in response except Diana who just shurgged. "I'm looking forward to the vacation dad."

That's my baby girl.

"You and mom can just go. We all know you'll love to go without us. It can be like your honey moon." Damien rolled his eyes and looked at me with an expression so similar to mine.

Gah...why do my kids take so much after me? Why can't they be more like Katherine?

"Yes son, I'll love that but your mother wants us to enjoy this summer as a family and your mother word is law." I said back. God knows I'll love an alone time with my wife without these perky little brats around but we have another baby on the way and Katherine wants to have a family time with the kids before the baby comes.

Yes. Katherine is pregnant again with our fifth child, mind you. We got the message four months ago and yes, Katherine wants me to consider vasectomy or never touching her again and we both know that can never happen... So, well, her word is law and I can't do anything but consider it.

The birth of  Jason and Ace wasn't as difficult as the first one but the anxiety and fear I had felt was just as intense. Thankfully according to the scan we were having a baby not babies. The kids reaction was quite something when they found out about the new baby.

"Again?!" Diana had yelled and looked at Katherine and I incredulously. "Are you planning on giving birth to a whole football  team?"

"It wasn't planned. But we are happy none the less." Katherine said giving her a stern look.

"You guys have heard of birth control or a vasectomy right ? or I don't know..." Damien raised his hands in the air dramatically ".. a condom or preferably abstinence!" Damien said.

"Watch what you say next, son?" I growled and it was more than enough to shut him up but not his facial expressions as he rolled his eyes.

"What's the sex?" Jason asked feeling excited.

"It's a girl." Katherine answered.

"Well, there goes my excitement. Don't we have enough girls in this house." He turned to glare at Diana who snarled back at him in return and he looked at I and Katherine and motioned to his sister. "See." Like it was obvious that her attitude was enough reason not to have a sister.

"I'm glad with any mom. I'm happy I get a sibling." Ace said always the understanding child. " And besides it's nice not being the last child. Diverts the unwanted attention."

"Please tell me there won't be more. We are enough in this house as it is. If it keeps going on like this we'll be the loud house." Diana pleaded.

"Your father is considering a vasectomy."

"Thank God." Damien growled and let out an overdramatic sigh of relief.