TWENTY SIX: " BAP BAP BAP!"

Katherine POV.

I shifted closer to whatever warmth was surrounding me. A calm feeling settled on my chest as a familiar scent floated to my nose at every breath. The darkness before my eyes was slowly disappearing as small strings rays of sunshine floated to my vision.
   I blinked my eyes rapidly letting out a small grown as my sight is welcomed by the seeping rays of sun inside my bedroom. The feeling to stretch my bone suddenly settled but by movement were halted by something... Or someone... Wait!

Someone?!

I turned my head to the source of the warmth to see laying bedsides me none other than my husband. I looked down at our bodies to see us entangled. I was basically cuddling him like he was a teddy bear and one of his hand was around by waist.

How the hell did this happen?

Slowly taking one of my hand that was pressed against him, different thoughts ran through my head on how to untangle myself from him without waking him. For a few seconds I stopped as my eyes wandered to his face. Goodness, my husband is a very handsome man.
His look was different, normally he was always wearing a long and indifferent face but right now his face looked peaceful and I had no doubt he must have been the cutest baby on the planet.

Maybe my babies would inherit his good looks.

The light stubble growing at his jaw giving him a 5 o'clock shadow. I snapped myself out of shamefully ogling my husband and continued trying to untangle myself from him.
Half of my body was already free as I slowly tired to pull my body away from his.

"This feels familiar." A voice came startling me and halting me from the task at hand.
I was so focused on untangling myself that I didn't notice that he was already awake. He fluttered his eyes as he looked at me welcoming the morning rays. Tendrils of his hair were leaning against his forehead, scattered and disheveled but surprisingly still looking good.

"Good morning." I said shyly knowing that I was already caught.

"Why are you always trying to run from me?" He adjusted his position in bed and his frame suddenly seemed larger than it already was suddenly irritating me.

"Why are you in my bed?" I looked around to room again to be certain that it was really my room.

"Why is anyone ever in bed?" He asked back.

"This is my room."

"This is our room."

"No." I glared at him annoyed at his retort " This is MY room, you go out."

"This is my house and every room belongs to me."

"Then I'll go to my house." I huffed in annoyance ready to leave to this room but was pulled back as he held my wrist and yanked me back.

"I don't think I made myself clear. This is my house but it's also your house." He said already erupting the butterflies in my stomach this early morning.

"T-then this is my room. We agreed to stay in separate room." I stay still feeling a little flustered

"I never agreed to that."
I looked at him in disbelief. I did insist on staying in a different room before we got married and I took that as sealed since I was given a different room.

"What?"

"I told you I'll give you a new room I didn't say I'm not going to sleep in it. You are my wife, it's only normal that we sleep together."

Gah... He is cocky.

"But we've been sleeping apart all this while." I argued.

"My patience ran out."