DMM CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Ho Ho Ho 🎅

HELLO!!! MY DEAR AND DEARIES.😮🤩(θ‿θ)ʘ‿ʘ(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
It is I, the coffee author, here to bring you exclusively the Christmas special story; the Magic of Christmas ✨

'Dear Mr Montgomery: The magic of Christmas' was formerly titled 'Dear Mr Montgomery: All I want for Christmas, is you.'
I flipped a coin, and here we are with the decided tittle.

Note; the chapters might appear short because this is a short story and the chapters might just be a few; it should because again this is is a short story.

I'm excited guys 🥰😍😁 Are you?

Follow Katherine and Caspian on their journey of love and magic, because that's what's christmas is all about.

Not just presents 🎁 and eating until you have a food baby😏, or binge watching Christmas rom-coms. I certainly don't do that 😁😳😅😬🤫

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEARS☃️🎄❄️🎅✨

May this season for everyone of you be filled with love, joy and above all...MAGIC✨✨✨✨

******

Former title: Dear Mr Montgomery: All I want for Christmas is you.

This is a sequel to DMM.
It's a Christmas romance short story.
It can be read as a stand alone.

Caspian and Katherine are on a new
journey together as a married couple and new parents. As they explore their life, future and love, Katherine discovers a shocking news.
Now Katherine is on a mission to get her husband to believe in Christmas and all its spark and magic.

it's an exciting journey of love, patience, snow, hot cocoa, some eggnog and the magic of christmas.

Christmas is magic; Love is magic.

Follow Katherine and Caspian as they explore the world of magic on both sides.
Katherine wants to show Caspian the magic of christmas and Caspian wants Katherine to have the best Christmas ever, even though he sees it as unnecessary and exhausting.