CHAPTER FIFTY : BUNNIES.

KATHERINE'S POV.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the longest time and I couldn't help the smile that made it's way to my lips, my baggy long sleeved cropped top did well to expose my stomach and as I stared down I couldn't help the proud look on my face.

I was getting bigger and not just the but in size too. I couldn't help but wonder why pregnant women gets so insecure about gaining weight. I have always tried to gain weight, my horribly petite figure made me more like a child than an adult and for years it felt like I was at a disadvantage.

I noticed when Caspian walked in but my attention was still on my reflection.

"Caspian do you think I've gained more weight?"

When I heard no response I turned my full attention to him. He was looking at me almost frozen and his shoulders were squared in a defensive stance. My brows rose at his weird reaction.

"Caspian?"

He looked like he was searching for a reply. One thing I love about Caspian is how honest and objective he is. It may be annoying to some and maybe sometimes even to me, it doesn't stop me nonetheless. I like that I can ask him something and expect him to answer me truthfully.

"You don't think I've gained weight?" I looked back at the floor length mirror band tilted my head a little. I really do think I've grown bigger in every sense of the way.

"Uh-I don't know, M-Maybe."

Did Caspian Montgomery just stutter?

I must have been hearing things. As I scanned him,he really does look uncomfortable.

"Caspian?"

"Either way you should never doubt that you are very beautiful Katherine." He came towards me and wrapped his arms around me and our eyes met in the mirror. "I love your body. Trust me, I know."
My body stilled against his and my face flushed.

When I said his honesty can be annoying, this is one of the times but it still doesn't explain his weird reaction. Caspian still hasn't answered my question.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him through the mirror. "You are acting weirder than your normal weird self."

"Is that just your attempt to call me a weird man?"

"Yes but still." I looked at him through the mirror. The saying that if you are married to someone and you love someone you know things and begin to notice all those things that they themselves might not know and you begin to know them more even to their smallest miniscule reaction.

"You haven't answered my question."

"It's a trap."

"What?" I turned around confused "Trap?"

"When women, especially pregnant women ask about their weight gain it usually a trap because their feeling insecure about their body"

All I heard was I'm worried about your feelings and I care for you

"Well this woman is different. I'm asking because I want the truth."

But I'm surprised, Caspian doesn't care about sparing one's feelings so he doesn't even try to learn how not to hurt them. How does he know to avoid a question about all this stuff.

"Women say things they dont mean and usually says the opposite of what they mean. You just have to make them happy" He explained.

This is weird. Why would Caspian care about things like this, let alone know them.