𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Warning: First of all thanks for reading. English is not my first language so there may be some mistakes. There are some swearing words along with sexual words and scenes. I might make some mistakes because I'm new to Formula 1 and I tried to research everything before writing but some things are hard to find (I accept any help you can give me tho).

Every character and name are merely representative and I do not mean to insult anyone, but someone will be the villain (or not) so if it's your idol I'm sorry. Some family names/birthdays are made up because there are pieces of information that are, obviously, not made public. Some facts and results may be changed to better fit the story.

Extra note: I know Toto is not to everyone's taste but why not? Also, Toto here is single and childless.

-

♪ Shut up and listen
Look at my eyes ♪

February 26th, 2021 - Monaco

Toto Wolff POV

I don't know how I got myself into this. I'm now talking to one of my closest friends, Alexander Bauer, we met at university and got friends since then. He is basically begging me to take his adult daughter in, she's almost 30 and he wants me to protect her. Me!

Do his wife and he think a childless man is the best option to take care of an adult child who is being stalked due to her father's business choices? Am I really the best option? I don't want to know the worst one.

"I really need your help. She's not safe in Austria. She won't listen to me. She goes out and wanders around. She knows everything and she's not afraid. If she was with you it would be different. It's a new environment and a lot of people around. No one could hurt her" He says while I just was getting it all in.

"She is 28, almost 29. What makes you think she will listen to anyone?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"She is an adult. I know that. She makes her own choices. I just think that with you it's different. Just the fact that you would be changing countries every few weeks and always surrounded by people in a place she doesn't know and doesn't fit in, that would mean she wouldn't get out of a place where you couldn't control it" He says and I take a deep breath. Sophia looks at me with a sad look, she knows they are asking me too much.

"Please, help her how you can. We wouldn't ask you if it wasn't a life-or-death decision. Alexander made some bad decisions and they tried getting to him through her before. We need help. There's no better option than you but we won't blame you if you say no. My daughter can be a lot to handle, even if she is an adult" Sophia says and I nod.

"I can take her in. You have until the end of the yearq to work it out" I say and see the relief on their faces.

"You have no idea how much this means to us, I will pay you back later, ask me anything you need" He says and I shake my head.

"You helped me enough already, I'm just making you a favour. If your only daughter is in danger I'm not going to stand around watching as you ask for help" I say and he nods with a huge smile.

"That's why you are one of the best. If she starts being too much call me, I will take care of it" He says and I nod.

"Don't worry about it" I say shrugging and he smiles.

"When do you think it would be best to start adjusting?" He asks and I for sure wanted to get to know her at least for a bit before the season starts or it would be harder to do it on a plane while we have nowhere to run to.

"Bring her here on the 10th. I will take care of her from then on. The season ends in December, don't disappoint me. If you need help, besides babysitting, you can ask me" I say and he laughs.

"You will be a great babysitter, don't worry. It's to make up for the kids you never had. By the way, don't turn into my son-in-law by Christmas" He says and I quickly shake my head.

"I don't intend to. 20 years of difference tend to make me go away" I say and he shrugs.

"I wouldn't mind, I'm still 12 years older than you but she usually likes older men, don't take it personally" He says and I take them to the exit.

"Don't make me scared already. See you in a few days" I say and they nod.

"Send me the costs for the flights and hotels and all that. I will take care of it" He says and I nod.

"Money is not an issue, I also fly private so she won't have any threat on there, don't worry" I say and they get out.

I sit on my couch with a glass in my hand thinking about what I just got myself into. Am I really into taking care of an adult? Alexander helped me a lot when I first started so I won't complain, that would be hypocritical. In two days the nightmare will start and I have to set some rules up or we will be condemned to failure.

I have some days to enjoy the quietness so I will see what rules I need to make us both a little more comfortable living in the same place and even always being together. She has to be with me always because she is a clear flight risk and she can end up dead if I don't pay attention. Alexander definitely messed around with the wrong people or this wouldn't be happening.

If he doesn't want to tell me that's fine. I just would like to know what I will be dealing with for the next 9 months. I'm fucked, I should've just said no or maybe I shouldn't have agreed to meet them today. Well, what's done is done. Let's see how this goes. Hopefully, nobody goes crazy in the meanwhile, I have too much to worry about already.