𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

♫ So I'm wishing on elevens that we both meet up in Heaven
And fall in love again, just like the first time ♫

June 30th, 2024 – Austrian Grand Prix – Race day

Grace Wolff POV

I looked at the two blue lines very visible on the test I was holding, and it's not a covid test in case you were wondering. I am having a kid with my husband. Oh yeah, I got married last year to Toto. So I am now Grace Wolff, I like it, and Toto definitely enjoys it.

He cried as I walked down the aisle so it was worth it, people were definitely emotional and it was a gorgeous wedding. It was nicknamed by many sources as the wedding of the year, but we only cared about having the wedding of our dreams.

I sat down as I looked at the positive test, I had a few motives to make me think I was pregnant, and I bought a test, or 15. I proceed to drink a lot of water and do a few more, all coming back positive quickly.

My parents are here, I will have to tell Toto and then my parents will know soon after. It's not like we aren't trying, we are having sex without protection because he is not getting younger but it's always a nice surprise to find out it's actually happening.

Toto had left earlier for the track, we had breakfast together and then he left after asking me three times if I was sure I would be fine alone in the room. I can survive alone, I think he is the one who will miss me if we are being honest.

I got dressed so I could go meet him at the track, it was almost time anyways. He had a few interviews and meetings the whole morning so it saves me from a boring morning, people see me easily as a part of the Mercedes' crew and I guess I can count as one, I am there anytime Toto is, which is still a lot.

"Hello," I say as I see Lewis and Roscoe on the motorhome and Lewis smiles.

"Toto had lunch already, I think he went to try and call you," Lewis says after he hugged me.

"Thank you, and behave well in that car. I want a win, dedicate it to me because I am your favorite girl," I say as I hear him chuckle.

"Sure, and then I will get fired by your grumpy and jealous husband, I will keep that between us," Lewis says before I leave the room to find an impatient Toto walking in circles in his office as he had the phone to his ear.

"Missing me much?" I ask jokingly as I step inside the office, he puts the phone on the desk and comes to hug me with a smile.

"Missed you like crazy, I had lunch with your parents, what do you want to eat?" The words left his lips quickly and I smiled.

"I ate back at the hotel, I am fine," and I also drank so much that I don't think I will need water for 3 days.

"That's great. Your parents went to check out the other garages, they love seeing everything," he says as I put my hand in his and we started walking to the garage.

There was an hour to the race and I wanted to tell him after the race ended because he wouldn't be able to focus if it was before. And George seems to stress him out quite a lot during races, and sometimes after.

Both Mercedes managed a podium, with a Lewis win making the garage vibrate in excitement. Toto turned to me and hugged me before turning to the team and I smiled.

"Is there something wrong?" My dad asks as I see everyone celebrating.

"No, why?" I ask confusedly, am I being different?

"There is something in your eyes when you look at him," he says suspiciously and I chuckle.

"We are fine Dad, more than fine actually," I say happily and his smile widens.

"I can see that," he says before rejoining my mother as Toto hugs her too in the middle of the excitement.

"Baby, can I tell you something?" I ask him and he immediately turns to me.

"Of course, is there something wrong darling?" He asks worriedly.

"No, can we go to somewhere more private?" I ask and he nods as he looks around looking for a spot, he gives me his hand to hold and brings me to one of the back rooms where no one is.

"Did something happen?" He asks curiously and I shake my head.

"I am pregnant, I did the tests this morning after you left, it was like a gut feeling," I say nervously and I watch my husband drop to his knees, I thought something was wrong until I saw him kissing my belly.

"Thank fucking god, I am so glad it finally happened," he says as he looks up at me and I try to stop myself from crying, pouting while somehow keeping the tears in.

"Are you happy?" I ask emotionally and he nods as if I was crazy.

"Of course, I am happy! You are giving me a kid, I couldn't be happier darling," he says as he stands up and kisses me before hugging me tightly enough to comfort me.

"We are having a baby!" I say excitedly and he nods.

"Our baby is on the way!" He responded in equal excitement and I couldn't stop the huge smile on my face.

"We should make some rules for this, what do you think?" I joke and he quickly laughs.

"Since we are on that. Rule number one: we must love that little kid as much as we love each other," he says before kissing me one more time. Welcome to our happy ever after.

-----------------

Hello loves!

This beautiful story has come to an end, a happy ending.

I asked not to be judged when I suggested this as an option, little did I know that this would be something so many people would like.

Sensitive topics were mentioned but I still think it was a beautiful story. I owe everything to all your support and I hope you can keep supporting me in my other stories.

Also, what do we think about a Christian Horner story? (just asking, don't judge me girlies)

I hope you loved this story as much as I did.

Love you all ❤️