𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

♪ When you tie me, do it slow, forget the time
Move position, take me south, ease your mind ♪

Toto Wolff POV

The days went by and she decided she would follow me around everywhere. She was in every meeting, every training I watched, and every inspection of the cars. She wouldn't leave and people seemed to love her. Why do I find her slightly annoying and full of herself?

The weekend started and the energy was as good as we wished after a year with no audience. The news outlets were loving to create rumors about me and Grace and I was in the garage with Valtteri and Angela while we talked.

"So, Grace is pretty" Angela says and I try not to roll my eyes while Valtteri tried not to laugh.

"Don't say that, he hates it when we say it. He's more jealous than I thought" He says letting out a laugh.

"She is pretty, but she is not my girlfriend. Stop it. All of you" I say looking around. Grace made sure she never denied any rumors, she wanted to make me go crazy.

"Roscoe is such a good boy. Can we have one too?" She says entering the garage with Roscoe between her and Lewis.

"No, we can't have a dog Grace" I say while everyone tried not to laugh. And she always appeared at the wrong moments!

"Don't look so stressed and tense. That will go through your team and it will affect their productivity" She says putting her hands on my shoulders while looking me in the eyes and smiling. Manipulator.

"Stop trying to mess with me" I say taking her hands off me and storming off to the opposite side of the garage.

As soon as the race started she put the headphones on because it got too noisy. She stood my side and watched with me. She did it in practices and qualifying, I think she is starting to like the sport. She was always walking around and asking questions to different people. However, as soon as Lewis won she and Angela hugged each other and I watched. Everyone started celebrating, the headphones were off and the garage was happy. We went outside to see Lewis and I hugged him, I am proud of his start of the season.

"I told you this would go fine. Lewis is good" She says when we were walking to see the podium and I nod.

"You did say that. Thank you for the positivity then" I say and she nods.

"That sounded really fake though" She says and walks faster than me.

"Slow down Grace" I say easily keeping up with her.

"Fuck off Torger" She says and I take a deep breath.

"Don't call me that" I say holding her arm calmly.

We watched the podium and the press conference. I waited for Lewis, and Valtteri while she went to Mercedes' hospitality.

"Where's Grace?" Lewis asks confused.

"She is with Roscoe at our hospitality, I waited for you two" I say shrugging and they nod.

"You have to be nicer to her, she will leave you if you keep being a jerk" Valtteri says and I try to keep my calm.

"She is not my girlfriend. This is all I will keep saying until you realize it's true. She just goes with it because she knows it pisses me off" I say a bit angry with all of this. I won't handle her until December, there is no way I will keep my calm for so long.

"If she's not she should be, you would make a good couple" Lewis says calmly.

"Well, it's not gonna happen. Mind your own business" I say and they laugh.

"I loved the fact that you held her arm the entire podium and press conference. She could get lost, what a bad babysitter would you be if it happened" Lewis says and I notice the irony, we enter the hospitality, and there she was playing around with Roscoe.

"Grace, you are invited to the party, everyone from the team is coming" Lewis says while going to his room. Valtteri follows and she looks at me while I shook my head.

"I didn't do any shit. You better let me go to that party or I will embarrass you for the next months. Don't be an asshole Christian" She says inches from me, I lower down so we could be face to face. 35 cm (13 inches) still makes a difference when threats are being made.

"Don't you dare threaten me Grace. I'm not here to play and don't call me Christian" I say and she smirks.

"We are going" She says getting out of my side and I straighten my pose.

I accepted to go, only because the whole team was going and I don't want her to throw a tantrum. It was a private party so she wore a coat above her dress. When we got to the club we rented she took it off and I felt all eyes on her. She will cause trouble.

I drank and partied with them until I started seeing people I didn't know. Maybe they were friends from the team so I just went with it. I kept looking at Grace, making sure she wasn't hitting on anyone. Suddenly I hear her voice.

"You look pretty good with a wet shirt. I liked it" Grace says clearly drunk.

"I always look good. Don't forget the rules" I say when she put her hand on my neck.

"What rules?" She asks with a smirk. I lower down and get closer to her ear.

"Don't hit on me or people I work with" I whisper and I hear her laugh.

"Do you prefer that I fuck you or one of your engineers?" She asks with a smirk.

"I would prefer you to go to bed alone" I say and the hand she had on my neck was now on my chest, she slowly lowered her hand until she got to my jeans, using her nails to send goosebumps down my whole body, she took two steps back and shrugged.

"Your body is not on the same page as your words. You should see what you really want" She says going to the group she was with before.

This is not fair play, this a dirty game and I won't be up for it. It's clear she can't ever go to a party, she can't control herself, and, apparently, neither can I. Fuck. This shouldn't have happened.