𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34

♪ And when you say you need me
No, I need you more
Boy, I adore you ♪

Toto Wolff POV

Hearing those words leave her mouth only made me angry, I could very well kill him if I didn't end up locked up. We went up to her room and she turned around to look at me as soon as I closed the door.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I think since we are making a complaint against him might as well go for the most serious one" She says as she touches my hand and I nod.

"There is no need for you to apologize. You talked about it when you felt comfortable" I say as I pull her in for a hug.

"I couldn't wish for anyone better than you, so don't leave" She says as she hugs me more tightly.

"I won't leave. You are stuck with me now" I kiss the top of her head and she looks up at me.

"You will leave once he is locked up. Won't you?" The fear in her eyes made me feel guilty.

"I won't leave. I love you, I am not fighting my own feelings anymore, I am not leaving you" I say as I lean down and I kiss her lips.

"I love you too" She says happily as she takes me to the shower.

We took a quick shower, we were too tired to do more than a few kisses. I want to rest now that the season is over.  We got into bed after brushing our teeth and cuddled until we fell asleep.

We received a call the next morning, Felix entered the country and had been arrested. He was not given a bond, his lawyer was there and wanted to speak to her and her lawyer. So we headed there with our lawyer.

"Thank you for coming this fast" The officer says as he leads us to the room where everyone is.

"We want this to be over as soon as possible" I say as we look through the window. Felix was obviously pissed and his lawyer wasn't that happy.

"Good morning" Grace says as we enter the room and sit in front of them, the officers stand up and watch the exchange. The prosecutor was also there because there was always a possibility of him declaring himself guilty.

"Do you think this is correct? All I did was love you, you dressed like a whore, wore makeup like you were going to prostitute yourself and I still got married to you. Our marriage wasn't perfect but you definitely were of no help" The anger in his voice made her lean on the chair and she gave him a smile.

"Just declare yourself guilty and save us from the hardships of going to court just for you to be found guilty" I say nonchalantly, I knew he wouldn't be a bitch to me.

"You have no evidence, I will be out before you know it. You will never get rid of me, I've done nothing" He says confidently.

"How about the hundreds of texts threatening her, admitting to the violence you got her through, being happy about killing your own child? The hundreds of pictures you sent for months in an attempt to terrorize her?" Our lawyer asks as he opens the files, he shows him the copies of the messages he sent and some of the pictures too. He went completely pale.

"That doesn't count in court right? I thought those things couldn't be looked at in court?" He asks as he looks to his lawyer in evident desperation.

"Of course this is admissible in court. With this much evidence you should really consider pleading guilty and working out a deal with the prosecution" His lawyer says as he read through all the papers, he was obviously stressed.

"What can I get with all the charges? 5 years? I will risk it" He says confidently but the prosecutor shakes his head.

"We have dozens of charges of abuse, either it is physical, sexual or psychological. There is also a murder charge, for your unborn child. You are facing life in prison" The prosecutor explained calmly and Felix looked at him like he had seen a ghost.

"B-But. It was like an assisted abortion, if she can do one, why can't I? She wanted that thing, I didn't" He says almost outraged by the accusation.

"That is murder, an abortion is medically assisted. You threw her down the stairs on purpose, you took photos and you were happy with the outcome. You are facing life in prison, and if you go to a trial I don't think there will be any doubt that you are a narcissistic abuser" Our lawyer said and Felix looked at the prosecutor.

"The least we can give you is life imprisonment, with the option of parole in 15 years, if you go to court I will raise the parole for 30" He says confidently.

"That is very good for the charges you are facing" His lawyer says with some hope he would accept it.

"We will accept the deal, this is between you and the prosecution. We will leave now" I say as I get up and Grace takes my hand as we prepare to leave the room.

"He doesn't love you, he just wants a younger pussy. And she doesn't love you, she wants the money" He spits in anger and I look back at him.

"Don't get things confused. I am not you and she is not the person you made up in your mind she was" I say before leaving the room.

"He always bragged about being so smart and now he seems so dumb" She says as we walk to the parking lot and I laugh.

"He is dumb, he really thought those pictures and texts wouldn't count? There is no way he will get out when the parole time comes" I say as I kiss her cheek.

I will do what it takes for her not to be in the same room ever again. He has no right to lay his eyes on her again. I will also make sure to give her the life she deserves.