𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

♫ So we're there, now it's real
Now that you have me, do you want me still? ♫

Grace Bauer POV

An hour later the doorbell rang and before I could get up from the couch, Toto was already at the door and received the package, he thanked the guy and headed back inside. 

"Here you go. Here are your contacts" He says giving me a full page of my contacts all written down.

"Thank you" I say taking both things from his hands.

"Can you make lunch? I will be in a meeting until 1 PM" He asks right before leaving the living room and leaning on the door frame.

 "Yeah, no problem" I say nodding and he also nods.

He left and I worked from the living room. I started lunch and Toto appeared 5 minutes after 1 PM. He smiled when he saw the food was done and took care of putting everything on the kitchen aisle. He has a table but there's just two of us and the aisle is nice and closer to things.

"It smells good" He says sitting down as I served us both and I leave the pan on the aisle so he can serve himself more if he wants to.

"Thank you. Enjoy it" I say happily.

The meal was in silence, the only sound was the news. I warned my parents of my new phone number they thought it was a good idea. The meal ended and I watched as he picked up his phone and texted someone. 

"I- Did you see the texts? I know you promised but the urge could've been bigger" I was fearing the answer, to be honest.

"I didn't. Do you want me to see them? Is that why you broke the glass yesterday?" He asks putting down his phone and looking at me curiously.

"The photos he sent me yesterday are from our wedding night" I say looking down.

"Okay, was that when he started being aggressive?" He was careful with the words he chose, I could hear it in his voice.

"He raped me that night, he told me I was his already, he didn't have to put in the work. He slapped me, that was the least. He choked me three times until I almost passed out, I was all bruised the next day, I thought I was going to die each time. One of the photos is him on top of me and choking me" I say finally looking at him, the rage in his eyes was evident but he kept a straight face. Until he didn't.

"Fuking hell. What a fucking asshole" He says angrily and I nod.

"He is the most disgusting person I've ever known. I don't want to be under his control again" I say locking my eyes with his and his expression softens.

"How were you so cheerful? You trusted me easily, I mean you were very open and very sexual. Aren't you afraid to end up in another abusive relationship?" He wanted to ask this before, I could feel it.

"You are friends with my dad, I trusted you because he trusts you. No grown man would want to babysit me if he was an asshole. I was my usual self and then I was attracted to you, I trusted you and I still do" I say honestly and he nods with a smile.

"Well, you can trust me. I am not a coward, I won't ever put my hands on you in a negative way" He says getting up and passing his plate by water and then the dishwasher, he does the same with mine and gets closer to me when it's over.

"What?" I ask confused by the sudden proximity.

"You can trust me, last night you could've told me. Not sleeping alone was pretty good so you can come to my bed whenever you want. I don't oppose to it" His eyes went from my eyes to my lips and I let out a laugh.

"Do you want to kiss me after what I just told you? What turned you on? The part of me being choked or the part where I said I am attracted to you?" I ask getting up and our bodies were almost touching.

"I don't know. I just felt the need to, I don't have a particular reason" He says still focusing on me and I smile.

"This is dangerous. We shouldn't be doing this" I say when I feel his hand on my waist.

"You didn't think it was dangerous before. Why is it now?" He asks leaning down and I swallow nervously. Shit.

"We were not pretending to be in a relationship before. We were just teasing each other and arguing for the sake of being stubborn" I say as I feel his breath on my cheek, his other hand gently stops on my neck, I wasn't scared. He lifted my chin up and kisses my neck.

"There is nobody to pretend for inside this house. It only matters if you want the same or not. Having some fun between ourselves is acceptable" He says while his kisses were going up my neck, he kisses my jaw and stops right before getting to my lips.

"Don't you have a meeting or work?" I ask looking at the time.

"No. I am the boss for a reason. I won't kiss you if I don't know if that's what you want" He says keeping his eyes on mine.

"I will take the risk then" I say right before kissing him. 

The hand on my waist wrapped around my waist and lift me up. He holds my thighs as I surround his body with them. This was passionate, he had thought about this as much as I did. Yesterday wasn't just a representation, he wanted to fuck me on his desk. I wanted to be fucked on his desk if we are being honest.

He makes me forget Felix, he makes me forget every fear he installed in my head. He makes me feel safe but I don't want to feel anything more for him. I would fuck it all up if I did that.