𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

♪ You gotta be clear
Tell me the details ♪

Toto Wolff POV

I was a bit shocked, I never saw photos of Grace all grown up and I always met up with Alexander without Sophia so she just stayed at home with Grace while we hung out. She is something else, I won't lie. Not that I'm attracted to her but I know the guys will be. The singles ones will definitely try something.

She had the best qualities of both parents and now I understand why everyone said she looked really good and beautiful. She took care of herself, I knew Sophia and Alexander around the time she was born but Sophia and Alexander aren't attractive people and that's fine. They didn't care about it and neither do I honestly. But Grace, she cares and she looks good. Good for her.

"This is nice" She says as we enter the place and we quickly get a table.

"I like coming here when I'm home. It's close and the food is really good" I say and the waiter comes to gives us the menu.

"Good afternoon. Finally having some company, that's good" She says happily and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I have friends too" I say and we both laugh. We order and she leaves.

"She likes you, you know?" Grace says and I shake my head.

"She doesn't, she is like your age" I say not really believing her.

"She messed with her hair, got closer to you and she almost touched your shoulder but got too scared to do it. She watched me as we got in and looked me up and down. She likes you. And you are pretty handsome, you look younger too. And most girls like older guys, it's a thing" She says pretty nonchalantly.

"Are you always watching people's body language?" I ask and she nods.

"I had some classes about body language. I know how to read most people and I like it" She says shrugging.

"Why would anyone want to date people old enough to be their parent?" I ask and she laughs.

"My dad is older. Most people aren't parents by 20, you would have to have me at 20 years old to be my dad. You aren't. Some people also have daddy issues. Most people just want more maturity and stability, guys my age normally lack at it" She says and she made some valid points.

"Understood. And what about my body language? What did it show?" I ask pretty intrigued. Maybe she was good at it or maybe the waiter was just luck.

"You feel attracted to me but you are not going to act on it clearly. You also are very tense and controlled around me, so clearly not comfortable enough to relax and be yourself" She says and, honestly, she got it right. I found her attractive but never enough to act on it. A lot of women are attractive, but that doesn't mean I will make a move on them.

"Okay, you are good at it. Maybe that will help me a bit in my world" I say and she smiles.

"Let's see about it. But there's one thing I would like to know" She says and I am pretty interested so I just wait for her to go ahead. "How did you and my dad meet?"

"He was my professor at the university. He and his mother were expecting you and we became friends because I showed a lot of interest outside of classes. I loved his teaching method and we became friends even after the semester ended" I say and she smiles.

"I never saw him as a teacher, he opened his company and I sometimes forget he used to be a teacher" She says and the food arrives.

"I hope you enjoy" She says putting the plates down. We eat in silence, a comment here and there but nothing too much, nor was it awkward luckily.

"You got dirty with the sauce" She says laughing and I try to wipe it off to no effort.

"Where is it? Why do you keep laughing?"

"You are failing miserably. Give me the napkin. What a disaster" She says picking it up from my hands and wiping the specific place on my chin that decided to get dirty.

"Thank you, I was going to look dumb walking around with that" I say letting out a laugh, I see the waiter was watching but she turned away as soon as I looked. Grace was definitely right.

"You really would. What is a good dessert here?" She asks and I quickly have something on my mind.

"Surprise" I say and she looks suspicious but just shrugs.

"I will trust you on that" She says and the waiter comes to out table.

"Will you want anything else?" She asks with a soft smile.

"Two desserts of the usual" I say and she nods leaving the table after that.

"She is jealous. So I can't bring men home which means you can't bring women home" She says and I let out a laugh.

"You are making rules in my home?" I ask and she laughs.

"It's ours as long as I live in it. I don't think women would like to come home and see me there waiting for you" She says and I shake my head.

"Why would you be waiting though?"

"I like being dramatic, why would I not be waiting?" She asks and I can't help to laugh.

"Dessert is coming" I say and she is excited. This is the best cheesecake I have ever eaten or one of the best at least.

"Enjoy it" The waiter says and prepares to leave.

"I love cheesecake. I make a really good one too" She says and the waiter smiles.

"Ours is homemade too, I always make it for the next day" She says and Grace nods.

"That's great. Thank you for the information. You are great at it, it tastes good" She says after trying a bit.

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it. I hope to see you more often" She says with a bigger smile.

"You will see me a lot, have a great day" She says and the waiter leaves.

"That sounded a bit fake" I say and she shrugs.

"It was, she only talked once to me. To make sure she's as good as I am. I make a better cheesecake though" She says pretty calmly and I try not to laugh.

"It's not a competition"

"To her it is, to me it started now" She says getting up.

"Let's go" I say also getting up.

"Next time we are here I will make you the best cheesecake you ever had and I am not gonna give you the recipe" She says and I go to pay while she stood behind me texting someone.

"How was the date?" The waiter asks while she took care of the bill.

"It was great, we are going home now" I hear Grace say and she looks at the waiter with a smile, a fake one. I could tell.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just- I always saw him alone, I didn't know you lived together" She says looking a bit disappointed.

"I travel a lot too. No problem, he's aloud to have friends and acquaintances" Grace says and I pay the bill.

"Sorry for that. She is a bit intense" I say while Grace headed out.

"Have a great day" The waiter says and we leave.