𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

♪ Work it out in the sheets
Do me and see through
I want you feel you ♪

Toto Wolff POV

I was pissed off at myself for being attracted to her and then I was angry because people came to me directly to ask me for her number. I'm their boss, they shouldn't be asking me for the number of the person that is living with me. That is just plain stupidity. They commented how they thought we were dating and then ask for her number. It doesn't make sense.

"I won't tell them shit. I don't owe anyone explanations. They shouldn't have put me in the middle. It's ridiculous" I say and she laughs.

"Calm down, you will be the only one to have my number on your team" She says and I wanted to send her home.

"I can't have your number?" Lewis asks and I look at him seeing his smirk.

"I don't think your boss would like that. Let me think about it" She says with a smile, she was enjoying this way too much.

"Enjoy it" The waitress says when she gives us what we ordered.

"Thank you" The four of us answer at the same time as she left.

The dinner went smoothly while we talked about some statistics and she just listened, when it ended they went to their room and we were on the same floor, with rooms next to each other.

"Why does it make you so grumpy that men want me? Do you think that just because you don't act on it everyone will do the same?" She asks when we got to our doors.

"We established rules and I would hate to send you back home to face whatever threat you have against you just because you decided to fuck around with one of the engineers" I say assertively and I was being serious. I wouldn't deal with that on my team.

"Would you send me home if I let you fuck me?" She asks and I almost choke on the air I was breathing.

"Don't start, I'm not weak. I won't just fold because you need sex" I say opening my door.

"If I wanted sex I could get it, I would just need to go to a club or a dating app and I would have a guy ready to fuck me in an hour. Don't be so full of yourself, you are not my only option" She says also opening her door.

"We can't get involved, Grace. We are almost 20 years apart, I could be your father. I am also taking care of you as your father asked me to, I won't betray his trust and I won't make this more complex than it needs to be" I say and she was surprised to hear a reason.

"Do what you think you need to do, my dad is older than you and I'm 30, not 18 or 20. I've dated men your age, they were just as annoying as you. You are more worried about what people may think and people were clearly fine with it" She says almost closing her door.

"Why would you feel more attracted to me than a guy your age? Some of the engineers you danced with were younger" I say stopping the door and she lets out a laugh.

"You are very attractive for your age, that is all. Do I need a reason to find you hotter than the guys who work for you and happen to be younger than you? Don't be ridiculous" She says nonchalantly.

"I should leave and you should gain some sense into your head" I say before I turn to leave, she would drive me crazy if she keeps this going. I don't have that much self-control.

"Stop being a prude. I can take rejection very well, I don't need your excuses. Don't worry, I will obey your rules sir" She says sarcastically.

"Don't be like that Grace, we should keep it professional" I say in a lecturing tone.

"Professional? This is personal, I don't work for you. I live with you, I travel with you and I have to follow you everywhere. This was never professional" She says letting out a laugh.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome. But I have a whole team depending on me. I can't be involved with these things, I need people to respect me" I say worried I might've caused the wrong impression.

"I know you agreed but I know your goal for 2021 wasn't to babysit a grown woman. I won't hit on you anymore. You can die alone for all I care about. Good luck with loneliness, not everyone can deal with it for so many years" She says tapping my shoulder in some kind of pitty, I think she was doing it on purpose.

"Fuck off Grace. Do you think that will make me fold? Jesus Christ. I've known you for less than a month and I feel like I'm going crazy" I say turning around and opening the door to my room.

"I will see you tomorrow" She says closing the door.

And she did indeed see me the next day, of course. And every single day after that. She was there at every second and she made sure I knew it. We got second place in Italy with Lewis, and she made me stay an extra week in Italy to show her around because she loves Italy apparently. Then we won in Portugal, first place with Lewis and third with Valtteri. Time was going by fast, we were always working.

There was barely any time between Portugal and Spain but we did just fine, got another first place with Lewis and third with Valtteri. We are now in a nightclub in Barcelona, the next stop is Monaco but everyone is already having the time of their life here.

"Why is Grace crying? Were you rude to her again?" Lewis comes to ask me and I look around not finding Grace anywhere.

"What do you mean? I haven't seen her since we got here 3 hours ago. The last time I talked to her was at dinner" I say worried about what might've happened. I am here to protect her but I never thought anyone could hurt her in a club reserved for our team.

"She is at a table on the upper floor, she didn't answer me, Valtteri, or Angela" Lewis says pointing at the upper floor.

"I will take care of it" I say putting down my drink and going upstairs where only was her. "What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Nothing, I am just fine" She says cleaning her tears like I was blind.

"Just spill it out, Grace. I'm not here to judge" I say sitting by her side and waiting for her to finally talk.