𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

♫ My kisses are history, they go back a long time
And I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine ♫

Toto Wolff POV

A month went by with no problem whatsoever. Grace still tried to get on my nerves, she pretends to be my shadow so I get mad and I don't even know why she does it. At home and hotels it has been calmer, sometimes we share a bed after doing what we shouldn't be doing. I never lost control over anything, but I lose it when I am close to her.

People think we are dating, it's not hard to maintain that version when she is always where I am. We arrived in Austria today because the next two weekends would be spent here in two different circuits. She was glad to be here but I could tell she was nervous too. Maybe she thinks he has any control here, which he doesn't. I am still more powerful than both of them can ever dream of. There are only 10 people who are richer than me in Austria and Felix Aigner is not one of them.

"Hello there. Where is Grace?" Lewis asks when we arrive at the garage and I point behind me without even searching for her.

"She must be talking to Angela, I said hello but Grace clearly has a lot to talk about" I say uninterested in the talk they were having. Lewis looks behind me and nods.

"Cute couple. I'm honestly surprised you made the relationship public. It's been a month, can we finally talk about it?" He asks curiously and I shake my head.

"I won't discuss my relationship with Grace, that is only up to us. I did what I had to do. We have a meeting with the engineers, Valtteri is almost here. We have to get going, forget that" I say picking up my laptop and going into the back office to prepare for the meeting.

The meeting in itself went pretty well. I got out and Grace was talking to Mike Elliot, our Technical Director. I have found them in a few conversations lately, which struck a nerve in me. Don't ask me why.

"Hey there" I say probably interrupting their conversation. Grace's smile disappears as she looked me up and down and Mike also slowly got more serious as she saw me.

"I will see you around" Mike says before leaving us alone.

"So... What is that with you and Mike? You two seem to be very friendly" I say leaning on one of the poles of the garage.

"Are you insinuating something? Because I have no problem telling you to fuck off if you want to be an asshole" She says with a smirk and I try not to laugh.

"Try to be more discreet and if you have some interest in him just tell me, people will notice and I don't like to be embarrassed in my place of work" I say with a hint of bitterness. I would not forgive her if she tried to get with one of the members of the team.

"I have no interest in Mike, stop being an asshole. This is purely professional. I like seeing his ideas, nothing of another world. Are you jealous or what?" She asks amusedly and I laugh.

"There is no reason to be jealous of Mike and you. I don't care, just respect the rules" I say before turning around.

"One of the rules has been revoked and another of them said I can't even flirt with you and I've been doing that for the last month. Do you want to revoke that one too?" She asks crossing her arms with a smug smile on her face and a raised eyebrow. She is having fun.

"Don't flirt with me then and don't flirt with any guy inside motorsports, be careful. My image can be tainted" I say before leaving to see the first practice.

It could've been better. Lewis was third overall and Valtteri was fourth. I greeted them before they left for the interviews and went to look at the information gathered during the practice. I saw Alexandra, someone from the design team, getting closer but I kept discussing the information with James Elliott, which is the Chief Technical Director.

"Could I talk to you please?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course. Is anything wrong?" I ask stopping what I was doing and looking at her.

"Just us please" She says and I nod looking around, it was crowded everywhere. Grace was with Angela and some other members of the PR team.

"We can go to my office" I say pointing to the back and she follows me there.

"I- I heard about your new relationship with Grace" She says as I closed the door and I nod confused. Why does that matter?

"Yeah, that's something that happened" I say with some caution.

"I never knew you were into younger people and let's be honest, don't you think someone smarter would be a better choice?" She asks getting closer to me and I am now flabbergasted by the fact that she is hitting on me. I am her boss and I am in a relationship.

"Alexandra. I think we should forget those words ever left your mouth. This is not appropriate and I honestly find all of this disappointing. I am in a serious relationship and you are trying to throw yourself at me?" I say outraged by the thought of me being a cheater. I know it isn't real but people think it is and that is enough for me.

"Come on, she is outside. She won't even notice. She is always following you around, this is our chance. She is after your money, I am not. You deserve better" She says cornering between her and the wall.

"I don't want to push you because you are a woman but I will if I need to. I said no and I will take this issue to another level if you keep trying. Talk about Grace with the respect she deserves, that is no way to talk about my girlfriend. You can leave. Now!"

When I started talking she took a step back and then I think it finally hit her and she ran off. I sat on my chair and stayed there for a few minutes to think about the shit that had just happened. People on the team usually respect me and she somehow thought this was alright to do.