𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

♬ Caught me off guard, I wish that I'd been sober
Still, here we are, back in Hanover 99 ♬

Grace Bauer POV

We are now having dinner. I don't know what Toto told Felix but he didn't even try to approach me, he left the garage and never came back.

"You two seem to really be getting along. Is it all pretend? It doesn't seem like it" My mom asks and I roll my eyes.

"Just look at us, that would never work. A kiss here and there is enough to convince people, especially Felix" I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"I am keeping her safe, that is what you asked me. We are not emotionally bonded or anything. We get along well and we can live together with no problems between us. We are friendly" Toto says confidently but the look he gave was clearly of confusion.

They started talking about business so I just diverted to my mom and she told me whatever was new back home. I miss being in Austria but I also kind of grew to love traveling around. I also got pretty close with everyone so it will be definitely hard to leave the team when the year ends.

The dinner ended and they got out of the elevator on the floor beneath ours. I was opening my door when Toto grabbed my arms and pinned me between his body and my door.

"What is wrong with you? What is all the annoyance anytime they mention what we are doing? Are you against it all of a sudden? Is it because they are your parents?" He asks looking for some justification and I shrug.

"I have nothing against it, I just don't like talking about it ending. I made a few friends and I get sad about leaving them, that is all. I couldn't care less about this" I say as his hand gently grabbed my neck and then my chin to make me look up at him.

"I bought you something" He says as our eyes fixated on one another.

"What?" I ask confused by the gesture.

"The company where Felix works as the Chief Financial Officer" He says with a smug smile and I am taken aback, I couldn't take a step back or I would've. The worst part is that he isn't lying, I know it.

"You did what? They were doing good. Why were they selling it?" I ask perplexed by this sudden decision.

"I bought it, everything has a price Grace. You know it. I offered an acceptable amount, and they accepted. You are the sole owner and CEO. You can do with him whatever you please, professionally" He was being so nonchalant that I don't think he knows what he did.

"Why? There was no need for you to do that" I try to see where his intentions were because I can't seem to grasp the reasons for him to care so much.

"To make him leave and I wanted you to have the upper hand on him for once. You have it now, use it in your description. It's a gift, it would not be polite to decline. I will bring you the paperwork for you to sign tomorrow. I want it in your name. I had nothing to do with it, I was the middle man" He says taking a step back and his hand leaves my neck.

"I should go inside" I was trying to convince myself to do it because I know how badly I would fuck this man right now for what he just did.

"I will see you tomorrow" He says as he opened the door of his room and I nod.

The next day I saw Felix outside the garage, his entrance there was restricted, and he couldn't get in. As soon as he looked in my direction I felt Toto's hand on my waist. I looked up at him and he emanated confidence, this man is something else. He took me to his office and gave the papers to sign. It was real.

"I am not a CEO. I am good in marketing and body language, not management or whatever" I say looking at the papers in front of me as he sat on his chair.

"You have everything to make it work. Body language is very useful if used in the right way" He says looking me up and down.

"Keep this to yourself. You paid for it and you are more able to do it than me" I say dragging the papers to his side however he gets up, circles the table, and stops in front of me.

"Get up" He says as he looked down at me. I get up confused but he turns me around as soon as I get up. Now I am between him and the table.

"What has gotten into you?" I ask caught by surprise as our bodies were completely in touch.

"He made you feel inferior, he made you feel like you would never be enough. I refuse to do that and I will not stay by as I watch you underrate yourself. You can do this, sign these papers, and make his life a living hell. He deserves it. Be bitter, be vengeful, be powerful" He says as he leaned down I feel his breath on my cheek and I gulp nervously.

"If I sign this, there is something else I need from you" I say looking into his eyes.

"What do you need?" He asks with a hint of confusion.

"I need you to fuck me on this table. I know you will find the time for it" I watch as his eyes go wide for a second but I saw the desire in his eyes. The hand on my waist got tighter but it wasn't hurting me.

"Grace" His voice comes out as a warning but I smile.

"Should I sign it or do you have no time for me?" I ask biting my lower lip and he looks at the floor before looking back at me and kissing me.

"Don't drive me crazy Grace" He mutters right before he grabbed my tights and sat me on his desk.

"Too late for that, uh?" I say before kissing him and I hear a moan escaping his lips. Fuck me.