𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17

♫ Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it ♫

Toto Wolff POV

Something was off. I saw her throwing that glass with such anger on her face that it honestly worried me. She is not like this. He is provoking her, he wants her to be angry and scared, he wants her to either confront him or leave me. He wants her to be vulnerable, to meet him without me around and that won't happen. Over my dead body will I allow him to touch her.

We woke up and sat down on the bed, she picked up her phone and I saw her ignoring the messages she had from him, but she stopped at one text.

"Dad wants to talk to me. Do you think he saw the pictures of us? I don't know what to tell him" She says worriedly and I shrug.

"I will make breakfast, you can video call him in the kitchen" I say getting up from the bed and putting my shirt on. She follows me to the kitchen and puts her hair in a bun before starting the call.

"Good morning" I hear Alexander say, I turn around and wave at him and I see Sophia was also there.

"Hello Alex, Sophia" I say crossing my arms and standing behind Grace as she held the phone.

"How is it going?" Sophia asks trying to hold in a smile and I try not to laugh. They are testing us.

"Could've been better if the threat to your daughter didn't appear at my place of work. But I took good care of it" I say calmly as both their faces dropped.

"Felix appeared on the paddock? How did he know?" Her dad asks worriedly.

"I don't know if he knew, I think he just came because of business and he found me" She says looking at me as I sat by her side so they could see me better.

"That's why there is a picture of you kissing? I thought you had said you wouldn't be my son-in-law by Christmas, I am starting to doubt it. I never doubted my daughter's charm but I trusted your word" Alexander says with a smirk on his face.

"Toto will pretend to be with me until the year ends. Maybe Felix will give up by then but our babysitter deal ends either way so he is doing more than he obliged to" Grace says with a hint of bitterness in her voice and I look at her confused. Was she against the idea?

"Felix was older too, 3 years younger than you. She has a type clearly. I am not against it but if you want to end it by the end of the year be honest with each other because feelings can easily get in the mix without you wanting them to. I don't want her to be heartbroken again" Sophia says preoccupied and Grace nods.

"Don't worry about it. I don't think he has ever loved someone. He doesn't need to, he is fulfilled by now. We will keep it professional" She says still avoiding my eyes on her.

"I will take care of her as I promised, that is all that should matter" I say trying to calm the situation and they nod.

"How have you been otherwise? He must be getting out of hand now that he thinks you moved on" Alexander asks and she nods.

"I am overwhelmed, my phone is overflowing with texts. But I am okay, I will make it through again" She says giving them a small smile.

"We will let you eat. Keep us updated and don't allow yourself to be affected by him. We love you darling" Sophia says and we both nod.

"I will do my best. Love you" She says waving at them before hanging up.

I go back to making breakfast, silence filled the room until she turned on the television so the news was our background sound. I sat down to eat with her and scrolled through my phone while reading my emails. She clearly accidentally turned on the sound on hers and it was going crazy. She quickly put it on silent and slammed it against the aisle.

"He can't have his control over you" I say looking at her to see she hasn't even eaten her food.

"He doesn't but he is making me remember things that I don't want to. I don't want to see photos he took of me in my worst moments. I don't want his threats in my head. I am done with this" Her voice came off tired and I was now wondering what he was texting.

"Photos of you? Did he take photos of you after abusing you? Is that what you are telling me?" I ask feeling an unquestionable anger fill me up.

"Yes, that is what he did. I didn't even know he took them, I don't even know how many there could be" She says while her eyes filled with tears. Shit.

"Give me that phone, please" I say stretching my hand for her to give me her phone.

"I can't" She says wiping away the tear that was rolling down her face.

"I won't see the pictures if you don't want me to. I am not like that" I say truthfully and she puts her phone in my hands.

"What are you going to do?" She asks nervously.

"I am going to buy you a new phone with a new number, I will give you your contacts written down. This phone can serve as evidence if you need proof of the abuse. We never know what can happen but he is just implicating himself" I say calmly while locking the phone and putting it on the table.

"I will take care of that" She says getting up.

"Sit down and eat breakfast. I ordered the phone, it will be delivered in an hour. He won't get past me, you don't need to worry. I am not playing around, he won't touch a single inch of you" I say getting from my seat since I finished eating.

"I am not hungry" She says trying to get up.

"I will not leave this if you don't eat. You will get sick if you skip meals" I say taking a step towards her and cornering her between me and the aisle.

"I will throw up if I eat. Is that a good enough reason?" She asks looking up at me.

"You will have to eat lunch then, you can't be without eating all day" I say taking a step back and she nods.

"I can take care of myself" She says as I prepared to leave the kitchen.

"I know, I can also take care of you" I say before leaving the room.

I sat in my office, I looked at her phone, and resisted every temptation to look at the texts he sent. I wrote down every contact she had on the phone. It was easy unlocking the phone because it was her birthday as the password. I wrote it all down and put her phone in a drawer. This is fucked up, he had no right to take photos of her in such a vulnerable state but I hope he keeps sending it so I can use it against him.