𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 38

♪ We're meant to be in holy matrimony
God knew exactly what he was doing
When he led me to you ♪

Toto Wolff POV

Months were going by like crazy and her birthday was coming up, I didn't know what to give her, everyone knew. Lewis showed me a bunch of stuff from different brands, mostly clothes, boots, heels, and even sunglasses. I am not going to give her that! Everyone else is already doing that so I had another idea.

We are all in Belgium, the next race is here in 4 days. She is turning 30, which is kind of big so I had to do something memorable, I rented the best club around. I even went as far as to ask Christian so he would ask Max what he knew about her. I know... That was a bit too low for me. But it is definitely worth it.

I made her breakfast and woke her up with her favorite things, a bouquet, and a cute Post-it note. She loves those apparently, she has a big mouth but she likes cheesy stuff and being pampered, she is my girl.

We had lunch in the apartment, which I cooked too. A recipe from her grandmother that she loves, and her mom taught me all about, took 3 times to make it perfect but I did it! In the evening I filled the bathtub and she had a relaxing bath while reading a book.

"You are giving it all, are you preparing me for the sadness that my thirties will be?" She asked once she was dressed up and ready to have dinner out at the best restaurant around the apartment I rented. Max's recommendation. George said it was good too.

"Oh, prepare yourself, been there, done that. You took me bungee jumping for my 50th birthday. Who does that?" I say still shocked at her actions.

"I need to make sure you keep that heart beating, you are not getting younger babe." She says with such calm that it makes me laugh.

"Well, no one is getting younger and you are definitely heading into your thirties looking good as fuck." I say as I lean down and kiss her neck.

"We could stay home and try to enjoy while we can," she is definitely using her seductive voice and I almost folded. If I didn't have the dinner reservation and also the whole club booked for us and her birthday party.

"No, we are going out, we already had enough fun in the morning, we can keep it for after we get home," I tell her as I slap her ass as I prepare to close the door behind us before she regrets her decision to leave.

The dinner was definitely nice, her mom called and talked to her shortly while we waited for the food, and her dad appeared on the talk too. The food arrived and the call was already done.

"So, was there something you wanted for today specifically?" I ask curiously and she shrugs nonchalantly.

"I don't think so, I mean, this day has been way more than I expected so thank you for that. This is definitely different than anything I've ever experienced," she says excitedly before she starts eating her food.

"The food here is definitely good so there is that too," my words made us both chuckle.

I know people may judge us for the age difference, 20 years is a lot. But when I look at her, I see it. She is my person. The person I've been wanting but never dared enough to look around, and I am so glad I didn't because I have her.

I would relive my life and do exactly what I did so our paths could cross, so I could fall in love with her again. If you can see us together and what we have and criticize us for the age gap, I feel sorry for you because you still need to learn what love feels like.

She started talking about the company and I noticed she was asking for advice, which I secretly love. I like to feel useful when I'm around her.

"I know there is something more you have planned," she blurts out suddenly and I look at her wanting to know how she knew that. I didn't tell her about the party.

"What?" I ask as I try to play dumb, I forgot about her reading body language, she hasn't done that with me in a while, she does it a lot to other people though.

"You sent a few texts, which you rarely do. You are fidgeting with your fingers, which means you are nervous. And you never told me if there was anything planned after this. Also, no gift has been given. Was the whole day the gift?" Her explanation makes sense and I nod.

"I mean, since I gave you everything you wanted I decided to make the whole day enjoyable for you, you can ask me anything though, and I will give it to you," I say as I reach for her hand and she smiles.

"I know you will, I don't even have to ask most times, and stop checking my carts on online shops. Those are my wishes and dreams, they are made to be all reality," her words cause us both to laugh.

"There is no need for you to dream and wish for stuff if I can afford it, darling. I will give you anything you like."

"Give me a bigger closet then, while you are at it, maybe a whole new house," she says jokingly and I nod seriously.

"I will get on it tomorrow, can I send you the listings? Do you prefer Monaco or Austria? The house in Austria is pretty big already," I started rambling on it and her shocked face was it for me.

"No! No new house, it was a damn joke. Let's just pay the bill and go, two hours here are more than enough and I am excited to see the last of your surprises," she says as she gets up from the chair and I follow closely behind her.

I paid the bill and we walked to the club, which was literally at the end of the street, she seemed skeptical at first because it seemed like it was closed until I opened the door and the lights lighted up and everyone jumped to scream surprise. Her happiness made it all worth it, even stooping as low as to ask Max Verstappen what he would suggest around here.