𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

♪ Wondering where you've been all my life
I've just started livin' ♪

Toto Wolff POV

Knowing Felix was so close to hurting her turned a switch in me. If he dared to do this something way worse could happen once she set foot in Austria, if he waited a bit more he would've been able to hurt her and that killed any of the reasons that I used to convince myself that letting her go would be fine. This wasn't for her own good, I wanted her to go so I wouldn't be hurt once she found someone younger to love her like I do, but I don't think she will do it.

"Let's skip to what truly matters. Do you love me Toto?"

"I love you Grace" There was no doubt in my mind that I loved her but would it be enough? I had to hope so.

"I love you too Toto. So, can we just have a conversation about this?" Her words were enough for me to walk closer and lean down to kiss her as she sat on the verge of the bed.

"So, will you stay with me? Are our feelings enough for you to stay?" I ask nervously as cupped her face in my hands.

"I never wanted to leave, I just wanted to see if you would let me leave because that would mean you didn't love me" She says as she stands up and looks up at me.

"Or maybe I love you just enough to break my own heart and let you live the life you deserve. What makes more sense to you darling?" I ask as my eyes can't leave hers.

"So, you still wouldn't give me a child or marry me? What would we be doing for the next decades?" She asks as she crosses her arms.

"I would give you anything you want. I don't fucking care about any of it now. Whether I die first or not, I just want to love you for the rest of my life" I say confidently and she gives me a huge smile.

"Will you resent me if I have a baby?" She asks nervously.

"I won't. I never saw myself having kids with anyone but you so I will be very much thankful to be able to have a family with you. I'm sorry for stressing you, I thought I was being selfless and I was just being selfish. Can you forgive me?" I ask as I caress her cheek.

"I can forgive anything, you have done a lot for me. This was just a misunderstanding I guess. Or us being too stubborn" She says as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"Let's take a shower and we can cuddle and rest until tomorrow comes. We will work this out, you won't ever see him again" I say confidently.

"That sounds like a good idea" She says as she takes a step back and enters the bathroom.

I helped her get dress off and I almost felt relieved to see her body once again after weeks, I thought I would never get to see it. I thought I would never be able to sleep in the same bed as her. I want nothing more to happen tonight. I just want her.

We took a shower with some kisses and hugs in the middle before we got out. We brushed our teeth, she dried her hair and I made sure to warn her parents that I would be arriving with her tomorrow, which wasn't much of a surprise for them.

"Would you be able to let me go tomorrow?" She asks once we were in bed. Her head was on my chest while my hand was on her hair to make sure she fell asleep fast, it usually worked.

"I don't think I would be capable of it. Angela talked to me and I was feeling like shit, to be honest, I was doubting myself and my way of thinking already."

"Do you still want to press charges against him? You can protect me" She says as she lifts her head to look at me.

"I will protect you but he still has the nerve to come into a place that I am at. He won't stop. I know you are fearful but he won't even make it to the trial, he will plead guilty for a lesser sentence, if he doesn't I will burn him alive there" I say confidently but her eyes stil showed doubt and fear.

"Did you see everything he sent to my old phone?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It's none of my business, do you want me to see it before I turn it over to the police?" I ask curiously and she nods.

"You should see the extent of damage he has done, maybe then you will know what  kind of trauma I come from and if you want to deal with someone tis damaged" Her words made me feel like a dagger has punctured my chest.

"Baby. I know what trauma you have, I don't have to deal with it because I would never inflict any pain on you. Physical or psychological. I want you as you are. You are perfect to me, there is no damage besides the scars he caused you, and those are beautiful, they are part of you" I meant every word I said but the tears rolling down her face made me think twice until I saw her smile.

"You are unreal" She says as she wipes her tears away before I have a chance to.

"I love you. I don't need to see what that asshole has done to you. You are with me now, that doesn't matter. I will take care of you" I say as I hug her.

She rests her head on my chest once again and she quickly falls asleep. Only once she fell asleep did I feel confident enough to do the same. I am at peace now. I love her and she loves me.