Book 2, Chaper 1

Blue and James decided to take it upon themselves to hire interior designers after they realized that Blue ordered everything in a neon color or a dirty brown. Blue felt dumb but she just forgot to change the color of the item before adding it to the cart. James was able to have everything returned or exchanged for the correct color.  Blue was able to take the second bedroom and turn it into an office for herself as she decided that she wanted to start her own business. She also decided that her playroom that she used for her kitten side needed a makeover due to her wanting it to feel more as a safe room rather than a stimulant room. James obviously wanted the best for Blue, so he let her take charge of this project. James decided that the third bedroom became a guest room since he has people over frequently. Lastly the fourth bedroom became storage for a good few months while the designers were doing their jobs.

Blue focused quite a lot on her business room as she wanted it to be perfect. She had stations set up just to help her. One section was the computer with the printer that would print the order form and the box sticker. The second section was the items she was selling and a little trolly cart that all the items for the order would be put into. Once the order was placed into the cart she would wheel it over to the third station where the boxes and envelopes are, and then finally the last station was a bin that the orders would go into before being sent out for delivery. As she was focused on her business, James was focused on making their bedroom more homier than what it was. Yes blue had a closet and a part of the bed but he wanted her to feel equal in the new house. He wanted her to feel like his wife, or at least soon to be wife. He was willing to wait because he doesn't think they are at that stage in their relationship just yet, but he does carry a ring in his wallet 27/7.

Everyday after work he would go over to the new house to see how it was going. Since it was being built from the ground up, he wanted to make sure that it was perfect. As he looked at the blue prints he realized that Blue told the contractors to build her safe room as a she-shed in the backyard. He was taking back some, but he just let it slide as he wanted her to be happy. Realizing that one of the bedrooms is now free, he contacts another interior designer and starts planning out an office for himself. He would love to be able to work from home some days. Each day he goes over he is amazed at how far the workers get. With the walls painted and the floors completed it's now just furniture and organization. James was excited to start this new chapter of his life because the house he lives in now with Blue has a dark shadow in almost every room. He believes it is from all the horrible things that have occurred in the house and he does not want that to weigh him and Blue down.

"The place is looking good thank you guys." James speaks to the designers. They smile and explain how most of the furniture and kitchen organization will be delivered next week and the house should be move-in-able in about 2 weeks from now. He thanks them again and tips them for the work they have completed. He heads back home, but before he gets home he stops at Mcdonalds and orders McChickens, fries, nuggets, and two Dr.Peppers. Once he was home he called out for Blue, with no answer he just assumed that she was taking a nap or possibly on a zoom call for her online class.  He brought the food to the kitchen and fixed Blues' plate and then his. He sneaks into the office room and saw Blue taking notes while listening to a lecture. He quickly put the plate down, gave her a kiss on her cheek, and then left the room. He grabbed his plate and went to the bedroom. Hopped onto the bed and grabbed his bed table and got himself comfortable with his food and computer and worked on stuff while shoving a McChicken down his throat.

About an hour later Blue knocked on the door and stepped in. He smiled and she crawled into the bed groaning loudly.
"You were gone literally all day. I was going to go into town earlier but I couldn't find my wallet, nor did I remember how to call for the driver. I am going into town tomorrow anyways because we need groceries and the cleaners need new supplies since Friday we are having the last showing for this house. Meaning I need you to put your bathroom supplies in the cabinet once you are done slob."

He laughs " Yes ma'am. Damn. I was checking on the house today because the paint and floors came in today and I wanted to check to see if they did it correctly, which they did. I also saw that you moved your chill room to a she-shed? Do you not love me enough?" He says in a funny tone.

She rolls her eyes and smiles: " Yes I love you, but also I have seen it all over YouTube and stuff of women having she-sheds and having a grand time, I thought you wouldn't mind."

"Nah I don't. I now have a room for my office and it gives you privacy and stuff. The pool furniture, bar items, and the fire pit areas are going to be installed in the next week, so is the rest of the furniture that we picked out and some extra items. We will be able to fully move in about two weeks."  She smiles and gives him a soft hug while she leans over and grabs the tv remote. As she flips through the apps on the screen, she decides to watch Ghost Adventure. As an episode she has already seen before plays she changes clothes and James watches her in awe. She turns around and notices he is watching and laughs as she slips one of his shirts on and goes to do her nightly face routine.

Once she was back he decided to go take a shower and clean up. He smiled as he went into his bank app and transferred her a few grand into her secret account. He plans on giving her this account once she finishes her college course on personal business and how to run one. Every week he has been adding about 5 to 18 grand to it, so she would have money for items, upgrades, and more. He is going to explain that this money isn't for buying non business items. He believes that she will understand.

The next two weeks were chaotic as they finished packing up the old house and selling the rest of the furniture and other items in the house. The old house finally sold for 2.45 million dollars and James was just so excited to start his new life with Blue. He just can't believe it is really happening. Blue was in the passenger seat of the moving truck as they started their new chapter in life. Blue finally finished her class and was just excited to start her new business. She finally decided what she was going to sell.

"Are you ready blue?"

She sighs and smiles "As I will ever be."