Book 2, Chapter 2

It has been two weeks since Blue and James have moved into their new house. Blue has been the main unpacker, while James was busy at work. Blue did not mind unpacking as it gives them something to do. She smiles as she officially finalized the unpacking for their room. She groaned loudly before she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen. She was starving. The chef was prepping for dinner and looked over at Blue.

"Are you hungry? I can whip something up really quickly?"

"No, its okay. You continue dinner, so James doesn't have to wait to eat. I am going to make something easy." Blue chuckles and walked over to the fridge and grabbed the yogurt and granola. She walked over to the dry pantry and placed sliced almonds and mini chocolate chips into her bowl. She walked back over to the counter and created her version of granola-almond-yogurt. She returned everything back to where it belongs and left with her bowl.

She wondered off to her shed as she wanted to work on a few items without being disturbed. She opened her store two weeks ago and she has received an excessive number of orders. She turned on music and started to pack the orders. She was only able to do one order at a time due to her printer malfunctioning.

"Jesus. I cannot take this any longer." Blue growls loudly before she threw the printer into the pool. She walked back into her shed and went back online to order another printer. She texted James.

Blue: Hey I ordered something. Please pick it up from Target by 9 tn. Love you.

James: What did you get this time? Will I be able to drive the mustang home, or will I need the SUV?

Blue: Mustang will be fine as long as the passenger side or the back area is open. Up to you.

James: I will just take the SUV knowing you.

Blue: Hey not my fault that you gave me your card.

James: Don't forget I have control of the card.

Blue: mmhm, don't forget I have control of when we fuck.

James: :/

Blue laughs as she knew she was right. She frowned as she ate her yogurt. She put orders together and taped the order sheet to the box, so when she gets the new printer, she will be able to send them out. She will have the driver take her to the USPS store tomorrow.

After she ate her food and brought the dish back to the kitchen, she wondered around the house wondering what she wanted to do. Big house, but boring life. She wondered into James's office and smiled. She sat in his big fancy chair and placed her feet onto the desk. She acted like a boss.

"You're fired! You're fired!" She chuckled before realizing his computers connected to the ones at work. She smirked realizing that she could turn on the webcam and it will open on the other end as well. Her and James have not had sex in three months. She thought it was longer. She chuckled as she ran to their room, changed into lingerie, and then back into the office. She sat in the chair and fixed herself before turning on the webcam.

Just like she predicted the other cam turned on and a very surprised James looked through the camera. Neo purposefully made sure she was muted, but also had the audio fully down so she did not have to listen to James.

She stood up and fixed the camera before she started to dance. Shaking her ass and swaying her hips. She could tell that James was enjoying it. She chuckled before realizing there was a message on the screen.

James: Having fun?

Blue: Yeah. Watch this.

Blue fixed the audio so now music was playing as she danced. It seemed that in her free time she has been watching and practicing dance. James groaned knowing his pants were tightening. He smirked before looking back at Blue.

James: Be ready for me when I get home. That's an order.

He ended the webcam and Blue stood there shocked. She knew if she fucked around, she would find out, but not this quickly. Chuckling to herself she grabbed her phone and called for a driver.

"Yeah, could you take me to kitten store? I need new items." She quickly changed and headed down to the car lot.