Chapter 16

"Yes Master?" she says biting her lip.

"Come here." He pats his lap. He helps her get onto his lap. He bounces her lightly. She straddles his lap so she is facing him. Her eyes green. She removes her paci and smiles.

"Da-Daddy? Im hungry?"

"Well, what do you want?"

"You."

He looks at her confused and he rubbed her sides. She arched her back some and giggled. She looked at him and kissed his chin softly. He smiled at her. 

"What do you mean baby girl?"

Her tail wraps around the males leg and moves her tail all around. Her ears twitch and she lightly giggles again.

"Daddy. I. Want. You." She smiles and her little kitten fangs showing. She licks and nibbles her masters neck some. He moves some as his pants feel a little uncomfortable. He smirks and moves his hands towards her back and grabs her little bum. He felt weird doing this to Blue. The feeling felt different compared to the feeling he has with his wife. He felt that this was right. Blue made a small hickey on his neck and continued until Sebastian flipped them around and pinned Blue onto the bed. She bites her lip and her tail wag's happily. 

There is a light sent of strawberries in the air. He smells the air and then looked at Blue. 

"Blue? Is this scent coming from you? I want you to only call me master or daddy from now on. Okay baby?"

"Ok-okay Da-daddy." She leaned up and nibbled on the males ear some and whispered: "and yes. That is me. It is because I feel stuff daddy."

He growled in her ear and she let off a light whimper. He smirked and grabbed Blues arms and pinned her hands above her head. She looked up at her master. 

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"I uh.. I love you." she some how slips her hands away from Sebastian's grip and hides her face with her hands. 

"I love you too." and he meant that as well.  He did love her, but he couldn't have her. He was married and had a child, but yet he felt more love for Blue than anyone in his life. He did not want to lose Blue nor did he want anyone to touch her. He did not want even people to look at her. He wanted her to be his, only his. He pulls her close and slowly removed her skirt and removed her onesie. Now she was almost naked and laying under her master. 

She giggles and kisses up her chest and he hears her whimper. He smirks and gets to her neck. He makes sure to leave his mark on her too. She was his.  

"Baby girl? I am not going any further, okay? Would you like to go out to eat? Or would you like to bathe and we cuddle?"

She laid there panting. Her face red and her scent was a rich strawberry. She whimpered.

"Daddy, can we just cuddle? I just want paci and you master."

He smiles and nods. He stands up and changes into a simple pair of boxers. Blue got up as well and changed into a simple pink shorts and a short tang top. She crawled back into bed and waited happily. Sebastian went to the kitchen and got Blue a bottle of juice and he also made her a turkey and ham sandwich. He brought back the stuff and set it on Blues side in-table. She grabbed her cup and drank. She watched her master as he got into bed and grabbed the remote. 

"Little one? Come cuddle with your daddy." He said in his stern and emotionless voice. 

"Yes daddy."She scooted closer and cuddled him. She slowly nibbled on the sandwich and she played with her shirt as well. She giggled sometimes when she looks at the television. She ate about half her sandwich and all of her juice. She was tired and soon Sebastian could hear her little snores. He smiles softly and held her close. 

It has been about two weeks now. Sebastian and Blue as been bonding and enjoying life. Blue has only gotten punished once because she yelled at Sebastian. Everyday, Blue has been going to her masters work and every day they cuddle and shower together. Sebastian has been naughty with Blue but nothing extreme. Blue enjoys everything with her owner and she has start to develop more than just love for him. 

Blue was cleaning the house as she was in an onesie that was all black and on the butt it said "Owned by daddy". She heard the door open and before she walked over there she stopped in terror. 

"Honey! I am home!" A female spoke while her child made some girrlgy noise. Blue quickly backed away and ran to her old old maids room and changed as fast as possible. Then she went to her masters office that was in the house and she looked down. She did not want to cry. 

"Sir...Your wife is home." His head jolted up. He looked at her. 

"She cant be? Why did you change?"

"She is in the kitchen. She needs to see you. I changed because she is home. I love you daddy." She turned away and walked away to the masters room to go hide her stuff. Sebastian walks to the kitchen and stands still. His wife turned and looked at him. 

"Hey baby." She said to him.