Chapter 14.

"NO.NO nothing important love. Go get our shower ready. I got you an outfit to wear. We are going out again. I am taking you to my job."

"Yes Master."

Blue looked up at Sebastian. Her eyes sparkled lightly, and she did as she was told to do. She walked into the masters bathroom and started to get the shower ready. She turned the water on, and she folded two towels that she placed on the counter and she started to get undressed. 

Sebastian walked over to his closet and opened it. He looked at the new clothes he bought for Blue, and decided on a Dino onesies and a black skirt to go over it. He also grabbed Dino socks and black shoes. He laid it on the bed and he went to grab himself a grey suit and a green and white tie to match. He laid it out for himself. He walked into the bathroom. 

Blue was stepping into the shower as she hears her master walk into the room. She giggles softly as the warm water hits her back nicely. He walks closer stripping and goes into the shower as well. He moved his hands to Blues waist and Blue shivered. She leans her head up to look at her masters face. She smiles and he squeezes her waist some. She slips away and grabs the cloth off the floor. He smirks watching her and rubs his face hating himself for thinking about nasty stuff. 

She leaned back up and she pored body wash onto the cloth, and started to wash her masters legs and body. He stood there watching her wash him. He smiled at her and she looked down giggling. He rubbed her head and then his hand went to her neck. He brushed it softly with his thumb and squeezed it a little. She gasped some and stopped washing Sebastian. He chucked lightly and he bent down picked her up and set her on the tub wall. 

"Master? You okay?" Blue asked confused. She looked up at him and he seemed to be different. He has a soft smirk and he seemed curious. He moved his hand back to her throat and she whined. Her ears went back and her tail between her legs. He laughed softly and squeezed again. He lifted up her head some more and kissed Blues soft lips lightly. He did not push against them, nor did he try to go further.  She lightly kissed back and a light blush covered her face. 

"Yes I am fine baby girl. Why do you ask?" He spoke softly. He pulled away and grabbed the cloth Blue was using to wash him with, and started to wash Blue. She sat there calmly and allowed him to wash her. She moved her tail and let it lay behind herself. He washed her feet and moved to her legs. he smiled softly feeling how soft she was. Blue shivered and looked down at Sebastian. 

"Master? Wha-what are you doing?" She asked worriedly. 

"Feeling what I own. Are you okay?" He asked as he kissed her thigh. He looked up and soon lifted her up again and wrapped her legs around his waist. She laid her head on the males neck and her tail trails up the males leg. 

"Ye-yes sir. Just curious." With that they actually shower. washing hair, washing their bodies, shaving if needed, and they even washed their faces. He carried her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel. He dried himself off and he wrapped his towel around his waist. 

Blue and Sebastian walked out to the bedroom and Sebastian helped Blue get dressed. He made sure she looked good and sweet. He got dressed and soon they were both heading out to his car. She has a small Dino bag with her full of snacks, pens, a small coloring book, and a bottle. She walked next to him calmly and quietly. He helped her into the passenger side and buckled her in. He walked over to the driver side, got in, and started the car.

He pulled out and drove to his work. He owned at least 4 huge buildings and 4 companies. He had one hand on Blues leg. He parked in his spot and he helped Blue out and lifted her head up. 

"call me Sebastian or sir in here. No master, okay?" She nods and giggles

'Yes Master." She wraps her legs around the males waist and he carried her into a world she has never been in before.