Chapter 23

----

Blue moaned softly as she looked at Sebastian and he smiled. Blue blushed as she hid her face.

"Has this been this good all this time?" She giggles. 

"Yes- Now eat up." She grabs her spoon and goes back into her yogurt from yogurt land. As she slowly finishes, Sebastian pulls her into his lap and she blushes deeper. 

"Sir- Im trying to eat my foooood" she wines and he just laughs. 

"If I knew yogurt made you this happy, you would have so much." About ten minuets later, she finishes and they clean up their table. 

"We need to go clothes shopping for you and I. We have to go to New York for a important meeting because all of the important people in my life and soon yours will be there." He says as he cleans up. Blue nods and stands up and fixes her skirt. Sebastian chuckles some and they head to the car .

"Do you want a dress or a two piece?" He says to Blue as he straightens his expensive satin suit jacket. Blues cheeks become tinted pink that Sebastian finds kinda adorable.

"T-two piece sir" she says quite embarrassed over the thought of them shopping together again, in public. The two of them get into car, ready to head off to the mall. 

"Alright then lets go" he says as he revs up the engine, shooting off like a shot. Making Blue squeal in fear. 

Once arriving at the mall Sebastian got out first and opened her car door holding his hand ut for to take. She grabbed his hand tightly and got out of the car.

Walking through the mall was something Blue had never experienced before. The whole time she clung to Sebastian arm, holding it in an almost death grip. She felt as if all the crowds of people were staring at her.

They reached a fancy looking boutique. Blue looked at all the clothes running her fingers along the seams of some very silky one.

"come one lets find you a outfit" Sebastian says as he guides her towards the two piece rack. He begins looking at the clothes like a man on a mission, knowing what to look for while Blue just idly looked at one nice blue two piece with sparkles. Sebastian notices her looking a that one and pushes it away from her gaze

"It wouldn't suit you" he says not even looking at her just the two pieces. after a few seconds he finally pulls out a beautiful pink two piece.  He holds it against her seeing how it would look, and nods in approval.

"Go try it on" he hands her the dress and guides her to the dressing room. Blue walks into the small dressing room, looks herself in the large mirror and begins to get undressed.

After putting on the dress she felt like a true princess. she twirled back and forth watching the dress swish back and forth. "Are you done in there?" Sebastians voice brakes her out of her almost trance like state.

She steps out out the dressing room afraid he wasn't going to like it and make her put it back. Sebastian doesn't say anything as she stands in front of him, awkwardly staring at the ground. "Do you like it?"

"Very much sir" He nods and agrees

"Well then get changed so we can buy it" he says. Blue lights up, quickly going back to the dressing room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After paying for the dress they deiced to go to a nice restaurant for dinner. Sebastian orders Blue spaghetti and gets lobster for himself. "Im not really hungry sir" Blue says quietly

"I don't  care you're going to eat" He says in very strict tone, leaving room for an argument. Slowly but surely  Blue lifts up a fork full of food and places in her mouth, hesitantly chewing.

They spend the rest of the night in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got home Sebastian ordered Blue to the bedroom and to put on her nightgown with no panties. It was a few minutes before he headed up himself

Sebastian slid into bed next her, put his arm around her waist and said "Can I have your pussy"

She stares at him innocently and curiously and replies "All of me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Its me! the CO-author. I just want to say writing this chapter was a real pain and I didn't know what t write and now I just wanna give up, but the author wont let me out the basement until I write this chapter, hence why it took so long to be published. We both appropriate all of you waiting for so long for this chapter.... OH SHIT.... shes coming back, gotta go.