Chapter 27

_ few days later_

"BLUE!!" Sebastian screams as he was sitting in the office. Blue runs in half dressed. Only in a shirt and her hair was in pigtails.
"Yes?" Blue says softly.
"Come sit on my lap."
"But sir, im only half dressed."
"Blue.." He says sternly. She looks down and hops on his lap. He snuggles his head into her neck. She smiles softly. Sebastian hasn't went out drinking since a few nights ago so he has been very needy of Blue.

"You are going to tell me what happened?" She swallows her Silvia
"What do you Mean?"
"The first night I got drunk, I found your clothes all ripped up in the trash and you were no where to been seen."
"Oh.. uh... we only had a fight because I asked a stupid question."
"which was?"
"I wanted to go see my old house." Sebastian let out a sigh that seemed to fill the air. Blue looked down.
"So I ripped your clothes off?"
"In a way sir.."
"Spit it out Blue."
"Well... uh... You came home with a girl and y'all had sex, but she didn't please you enough. You came out to the living room where I was and began to yell at me. You forced me to my knees to please you, but I wasn't listening so you dragged me to the bedroom... and yeah.." Blue said as tears fill her eyes. The memories flooding her brain as Sebastian said nothing.

"Why- why do I not remember that?" All Blue could do is shrug and look down.
"I am not being a good anything to you am I?" Silence from Blue.
"I am going to let you live with my friend James. He is really sweet to nekos and he doesn't drink and yeah." Blue looks up a little worried.
"James? But I want to be with you?" Sebastian rolls his eyes.
"Don't lie little one. You wanted me at first but then my fake ass wife came into play and then I decided to become a dick. I need to get my life together before I can love you Blue. Go finish getting dressed and pack your stuff." Sebastian said with no emotion. Blue hopped down and ran to the bedroom and packed as fast as she could. She knew this James and she could not wait until she could get to him. She grabbed her phone and proceeded to text James.

Blue - Hey, Sebastian is making me live with you.
James - Does he know about us?
Blue - No. Act like you never met me please? He wants to fix himself before he wants to love someone.
James - You coming today? I can get a room set up for you.
Blue - Yes and thank you.

With in about 3 hours Sebastian was driving himself and Blue to James house. He knew James well and he knew that Blue would be safer with him. He cant remember why he decided not to love Blue anymore, but he did. Blue stayed silent in the whole drive and she just kept looking out the window at the buildings  and cars that seemed to drive past the car. She sometimes looked at Sebastian who was focused on the road. Soon he pulled into a drive way to a beautiful house.
It was mostly glass and the wood was white. You couldn't see through the glass so that's good, but it was Beautiful to Blue. Sebastian helps Blue out of the car and to the door.

"Hey Sebastian. Who is this?" Blue blushes as he points to her. Sebastian walks inside and points to the couch telling Blue to sit. James and Sebastian walks to the other room.

"Hey man, this is the neko I bought a while ago, I need you to take care of her for me please."
"Why dude?"
"Because I haven't been the kindest and you are amazing. Just until I get fixed please?"
"Ugh, fine. Ill get a room for her to be set up."
"I owe you big time." James hugs Sebastian and soon Sebastian leaves without Blue. Blue still chilling on the couch sees James walking over and she smiles.

"What now?"
"To your new room."
"I wont sleep with you?"
"Oh you will, but you need a room still silly." Blue stands up and grabs James hand. His hand was soft compared to Sebastian's. He walked them up the stairs and to a pink door. From there he opened the door and Blue was in awe.
"For me?"
"Yes... Sebastian isn't the only one with money." Blue laughs and hugs James tightly.
"It is very simple and soft colors. I hope you like it." Blue giggles and jumps onto the bed. She smiles and looks over at James. He walks over and unties a curtain and silk drapes fall off the wooden edge of the bed.  She squeals and lays back. James chuckles and goes over to the desk.
"I got you a computer, it is monitored, but you can go onto kids cites. Like games for kids and learning cites." She hops down and goes to the desk.
"Against the wall are books. I think you will like and next to the desk is your dresser with the closet door next to it. You're tv is pressed into he wall behind your desk. All you gotta do is this." He walked over to the bed and pressed a button on the remote and the TV appeared. Blue was in awe.
"This is all for me?"
"Anything for my princess." She laughs and he leaves the room for a second and comes back with a baby bottle.
"This is the only thing you are allowed to drink besides water. Got it? And around the house is only a long tshirt which are in your closet." She nods and sips the bottle.
"This taste a little funny."
"Oh, its milk with a small bit of vanilla and vitamins for your kitten side." She nods and keeps drinking. He smirks knowing she believes him  and she follows him to the rest of the house tour. Another spare bedroom next to hers, the bathroom is across the way. His room is the third floor. Huge bedroom and huge bathroom. The first floor had the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and the Landry room. It also had the doors to the back yard. He had a garden and then had a play house for Blue and A small pool being installed.

"Do you like it here Blue?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now the rules."