Chapter 25

Sebastian is hates how she is not cooperating, so she drags her into the bedroom by her hair. With her screaming Sebastian bends her over on the bed and he puts himself between her legs. He pushes her head into the bed so no one can hear her screams.
"I am going to teach you who is in charge you bitch!"

.....

Sebastian walks over to his closet and grabs himself a new towel, and some clean clothes. He looks over at Blue who is still in her bent over position crying. He rolls his eyes and he goes to shower. About 10 minuets later, Blue finally moves off the bed and she falls on her knees as she never felt so much pain between her legs. She stands back up and slowly walks to the spare bedroom where her clothes were. She quickly got dressed and she went back to the library/computer room. She closed the door behind her and she crawls into her secret room that was hidden by the old dresser in there. She crawls all the way back into the side room and cries. she knows it is her fault because she asked to leave the house. She knows that he allows her to go out with him to stores, but she should have now that would be her life. Wake up, cook, clean, cook some more, clean, and bed.
Sebastian leaves the bathroom all clean and dressed and he crawls into bed. Still drunk off his ass, he just passes out not caring where Blue is.
The next morning Blue was silent as you could possibly be. She slowly cooked Sebastian breakfast as she wasn't hungry anymore. Her legs tumbled about having to be in the same room as him. Sebastian soon rolls out of bed and walks out to the kitchen. He sees Blue and sits down at the table.
"What is for breakfast?'
"uh.. eggs and bacon." She says softly, almost a mumble. He stands up and wraps his hands around her waist. She stiffens up and holds back her screams.
"What's wrong baby girl? I know I was drunk last night but you cant put that on me." She just nods and slips out of his hands and continues. She puts the plate on the table and walks away to go shower.
In the shower she scrubs her body so hard that her skin becomes red and some becomes raw. She hates herself. She knows she cant blame him because she has never given anything in return.
Sebastian walks into the living room to see glass broken and Blues favorite nightgown on the floor wet. He walks into the bedroom where Blue was getting dressed.
"Did I we fight last night?'
"It was my fault, don't worry about it."
"Why didn't you come and sleep with me last night?"
"I fell asleep in the library."
"Oh.. okay"
She realizes that he doesn't remember what he did to her last night, she will make sure that he doesn't know