Chapter 17

"She is in the kitchen. She needs to see you. I changed because she is home. I love you daddy." She turned away and walked away to the masters room to go hide her stuff. Sebastian walks to the kitchen and stands still. His wife turned and looked at him.

"Hey baby." She said to him.

He looked at her and smiled. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek softly. She handed him the baby and he held it lovingly. She and him talked for a while talking about what happened over the time she was gone and he could care less. All he cared about was how Blue was feeling and how he was going to take care of his baby girl while his wife was home.

They spent the rest of the day together. They had fun and he took care of his biological baby. He did not see blue at all for the rest of the day. He knew she was hiding because of his wife. His wife demanded fried fish and other things for dinner, which Blue cooked. In the process she burned herself and got cut from the knife she had to use to remove the skin of the fish. She wanted to run to her daddy, but she knew she could not. She made the table and she used her hidden path to go back to her room. There she had all her little stuff hidden and she sat on her mattress.

"He will go back to hating me... She will make him hate me... I don't want to lose him..." She wrapped up her arm up and hid until it was 9 pm. She quickly got up and cleaned the kitchen, got the babies bed ready, and then got her masters bath ready. She was getting it ready as she heard the door behind her close.

"I am about to leave. I just need to bring out you a towel" She turned to see her master looking at her. She blushes and feels herself falling into submission but fights it. He walks closer and lifts her head up.

"I am sorry she came back early. I love you." He kisses her lips and starts stripping. She nods not wanting to cry and gets the towel out and runs off to her room. He just sighs and goes on with life.

Sebastian stayed home one day while his wife and child went out for a while. He smiled and looked all around for Blue, but no luck. He walks over to the bell on the wall. His wife's idea to get Blue to some serve them. He rings the bell and in about 30 seconds Blue shows up all sweaty and pale.

"Oh. Yes sir?"

"She and the baby is gone for a couple of hours." He walks closer to her. She coughs some and rubs her nose.

"Oh good. I can clean the babies room. Thank you da-dad- I mean master." She turns to leave but he holds her waist.

"Baby? You seem sick?" He felt how hot she was.

"Just a small cold. Nothing big daddy.. sorry.. master."

"You can call me daddy. I am your daddy." He picked her up and walked to the bathroom. Sat her on the counter as he looked for the thermometer.

"I know... but like... I haven't had you for about two weeks. I thought we were done... Your uh- never mind."

"No tell me baby. Put this under your tongue." She does what he tells her to. She comes out with a 103 temp. He gaps.

"You are sick and has a temp. Go to the second spare bedroom, and lay down. "

"But daddy. I need to clean the babies room and cook dinner."

"What did I say?" He said in his strong, stern, and powerful daddy voice. Blue whined and stood up and made her way to the spare bedroom and laid down in the bed. About 30 seconds later she was asleep.

It has been about 3 months since the wife has came back and Blues life is actually hell. She only gets three hours of sleep a night, she gets bruised or burned from cooking every day, and she is lucky if she even gets food. The wife has been on Blues ass from the moment she got back. She even beat Blue right in-front of Sebastian. All because she accidentally split wine on the carpet in the living room.

She is too afraid to go near Sebastian because the wife makes him act all angry and one time he even threw a glass bottle against the wall because him and his wife fought. She wanted her daddy, but she knew she could not have him. Sebastian been working longer and he tries to stay up at night to see blue, but she never comes into the bedroom anymore.

Tonight however he decided to use his camera system to find her, and there she was in her hiding spot in the book room. He chuckled and looked over and saw his wife sleeping. He tipped toed out of the room and started to head to the book room. He gets to the door and hears a whine. Not a loud one, but a decently noisy one. He lightly opened the door and there was Blue in the book room with most of the books on the floor in piles. She sees Sebastian and panics.

"Im sorry I woke you!" She backs up some afraid. He closes the door. He sighs.

"You- doesn't matter. Why have I not seen you for three months, my house is not that big."

She continues to fix the books. "Masters wife said to stay away from master or I will get a very very bad punishment or... or she said she is going to get my tail cut off..."

"She said what!!" He yells and looks at the scared Blue.

"It does not matter. I promised I will not come near you. I missed you..."

He was close to tears, "What are you doing?"

"She wants the books color and alphabetized before she wakes up." She continues the book organizing. Sebastian opens his mouth to say something, but he does not. He turns away and leaves. She looks down and finishes what she needed to do.

Once she finished she was happy that she got 40 minuets to sleep and then she got up, ate some bread, drank some milk, cleaned the baby, cleaned he baby's' room, cleaned the kitchen, cooked breakfast, cleaned the kitchen again, cleaned the bedroom, cleaned the bathroom, and cleaned her room. She also all before 10 am, she cleaned the balcony, set up the tree, and decorated it.

Once Sebastian got home, he had a huge box of gifts he put under the tree and his wife did the same. She put gifts under there as well. Blue hid but she was watching them bond and enjoy themselves. Her ears go down and she sees the front door open. She turns towards the door and steps to the edge before leaving. Sebastian looks over at the door and gasps. He sees Blue taking a step out the door and he quickly got up and ran over and grabbed Blue tightly and threw her back in and slammed the door. Blue landed on the floor and crawled back some and she quickly got up and ran as fast as she could to her hidden area in the attic. She hid for a long time. A very long time. Like hours.

Sebastian was pissed. He did not understand why she would do that. That was one rule she knew not to break. He knew she did not step outside but she was about too.

She woke up on christmas day and cleaned like she normally did but she did not do the living room nor the master bedroom, because the wife told her not to. She silently watched Sebastian and his wife with the baby open gifts, kiss, and be happy. She stayed hidden. After a while there was a knock and Blue answered it. It was a decent box and the UPS guy left it there and walked away. She dragged it in and walked over to her master.

"Your package is here Mistress." She hated calling her daddies wife that. The wife got up and made Sebatian, and Blue follow. Blue said more against the side and away. The wife opened the box and pulled out a white crate.

"Bitch? Come here." Blue walked over scared.

Then she said it. "This is your new room. It will be put into our walking closet and this is where u will sleep and put if you are bad." She hands Blue a trash bag.

"All of your stuff in here. You can keep your blanket, pillow, work clothes, sleep clothes, and that nasty stuffed animal you have. Everything else will go in here and be donated."

Blue just nodded and she took the bag and walked to her room. She did as she was told crying. Just then she saw something sharp under her little table.

"Is this my time?"