Chapter 22

Blue stays silent for a moment and then speaks. "Yes sir. Do you love me?"

Sebastian smirked and kissed Blues neck. She tenses up because of the feeling. "I will always love you. Get the bed ready and be in it within five minuets." He continues to kiss on her neck until she whimpered. He leans up, slaps her ass, and walked to the kitchen. He grabs a bag of oreos and walks back into the bedroom. Blue was in bed and under the covers. 

He walked deeper into the room and removed his shirt

"Alexa turn off the lights" and the lights turned off. He grabbed the TV remote and slid into the bed. He pulls Blue closer and lays the oreos in front of her. She goes to grab one and he slaps her hand. 

"I feed you." She whimpers and snuggles into her masters warmth. He smiles and turns the TV on. He scrolls through the movies and he turns on "The Greatest Showman" for Blue. He smiles and slowly feeds her an Oreo as the movie plays. Soon after about 30 minuets Blue is asleep. Sebastian grabs the oreos and puts them on his in table and he turns off the TV. 

"I dont want to force you to submit to me, but I might need to." He says as he kisses and nibbles on Blues neck. 

A few days go by and he uses articles and his friend as help to make Blue slowly submit. He was in the living room when he heard the door bell be rung. He walks over and there is his big package from the BDSM store. He smiles and carries it to the bedroom. He opens it and he smiles at it is all he wanted. He goes to the new shelf he put up and puts all the toys and stuff on display. He smiles and grabs the purple collar and calls Blue into his room. 

Blue comes in about 5 minutes later yawning. He pulls her close into his lap and she looks up at him. He smiles as he puts the collar on her. 

"Mine." He says. She tries to take it off but it is locked. She growls and starts to scratch at it. He swats her hands and she whimpers. 

"Mine." He repeats and she nods. 

"Words Blue." He says sternly. 

"Yes sir." She says softly. He smiles and stands up. 

"I have friends coming over. You go change and order wings and pizza. Please. Do not think I wont punish you if you are bad." 

She nods but he grabs her hand "Words. Last warning."

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." She says and runs off to the kitchen to order the food. He showers and changes into chill clothes and one by one his friends come over until all ten are there. He sits with them in the living room as they play play station and Xbox together. He finally sees Blue bring in the food from the door. She sets it all out. 

She was wearing a very nice purple dress that has rainbows and lace over it. He stands up and grabs two plates. One for him and one for Blue. All his friends grab food and chill in the living room. 

"Blue baby, come here" 

She comes into the room and He pats his lap. She walks over and he sits her into his lap. He smiles and slowly feeds her. He mostly gives her pizza and a bottle of milk.. She drinks the bottle. She leans back into Sebastian chest. 

His friends watch some and they all talked and relaxed. Sebastian slowly rubbed Blues stomach as she ate her pizza. Soon she tries to get up but Sebastian holds her waist. 

"Stay Blue."

"But sir? I need to clean."

"What did I say Blue?" He says sternly

She whimpers and looks down "To stay sir." He smiles and moves Blue so she is straddling his lap. He holds her hips and she keeps her head down. 

"Blue. Head up." He says as he marks that he had to correct her twice now. She sighs softly and lifts her head up. His friend laughs as they play games. The night goes on and Sebastian holds onto Blue as he has fun with his friends. He had to correct her a few more times. 

"Blue? Where did you go?" He said as he walks into the kitchen. She looks up at him as she nibbled on a bread stick. 

"I uh..I... I wanted to clean up." She was putting the pizza boxes into the fridge and Sebastian walks over and grabs Blue by her waist. 

"Living room now!" He demands and he walks into the living room and he sits down. 

"Over my lap now!" He says with a strong voice. Blue whimpers and lays over Sebastian lap. 

"You are getting 10 spanks for not listening. I told you go get something to drink and come back. Not go clean up." He says as he leans up her dress and spanks her butt 5 times over her panties and the other 5 on her bare bottom. She was whimpering at the end with her tail between her legs.

He stands her up and looks at her "Why did you get a spanked?"

"I di-didnt listen sir." He nods and grabs her and puts her on his hip. His friends watched him spank Blue. He carries her to the bedroom and changes her into a pj outfit and carries her back to the living room.