CHAPTER 29 -_-

(If you dont remember, go back to chapter 5.... for James POV)

As they went out for their date, Blue could not stop thinking about the kiss. It felt pure and weird to her. It made her feel like worry free. She had to set that aside for now because it was time to go shopping. They ate at a local restaurant and he treated her to some ice cream after they had dinner. She was so excited to go out shopping with James. The last time she went out was with Sebastian and he was in a hurry. She felt like she could take her time with James. 

James held Blues hand as they walked around window shopping until Blue wanted to go into stores. He didn't mind at all.

James POV -___-

I remember Blue when I first met her. She called herself Number 16, I believe. I knew Sebastian wasn't going to be able to take care of Nekos correctly. With his temper and his daddy issues I am surprised he hasn't fallen before this. I know Sebastian gave me her best friend Alex, but he passed in my arms because savages got to him before I could save him. 

I let Blue explore any store she wanted because this was for her. I will make her my princess, my queen. She grabbed some dresses to try on and I let her. She picked out what she wanted, I only voiced my opinion when she wanted it. We soon walked past a stuffed animal store and Blue flipped out. Of course I let her go in.

"Only allowed 5 for now okay? We have to carry all this back to the car, and if you behave then we can finish tonight at the candy store. I will let you do that as I go to my store?"

"Yes sir!" She smiles and runs inside. She takes her time finding the perfect ones for her room. She ends up with three cute bees, a llama, and a avocado animal. I saw how excited she was and I was happy for her. I pay for her and we head back out. She stays on her good behavior and I tell her that she has 15 minuets in the candy store as I go to my store. I kiss her cheek softly, and I head to my store. 

I walk around the store and I grab myself cologne and some shirts and pants. I didn't want to bore her with my shopping, so when in doubt distract her with candy. I laugh to myself and I soon go to check out. I notice someone in the pants section that looked familiar. I walked closer and I noticed it was Sebastian. 

"Hello Sebastian." I saw him turn around and look at me. 

"What."

"Not a way to say hello to your boss now is it?"

"Where is Blue?"

"That is now none of your concern. Why are you still texting her and dont think I dont know?"

"Well I wanted to see how she was."

"You gave her up because you raped her and put your needs before hers." I smirk seeing how I am getting him angry. 

"When I first met Blue, she was terrified. I didn't expect you to shock her when she talked to me. Yes I might have had some drinks, but they are allowed to talk."

"You are acting like they are equals" He spits at me.

"They are in my book. They do everything we do, and as a bonus they have tails and ears."  I say in his face. I hear my phone go off and it is Blue. 

"Hello baby. Whats up?.... ahh... Ill be there in five minuets okay? Just sit somewhere and hold your bucket of candy okay?" I hang up and look at Sebastian. 

"You will never get her back, and if you do not leave her alone... I will end you."

"Is that a promise or just a threat."

"Its a promise." And with that I decide to go check out and I quickly go over to Blue and I pay for her candy. Never expected for candy to cost over 150 dollars, but that is what I get for leaving her alone. 

--

They start to walk back to the car and once they get here, he helps Blue into her seat. He puts all the bags into the car and locks the doors after he gets in. He starts up the car and they both buckle in. 

"Did you have fu-" He doesn't finish his sentence because next to him was a sleeping baby blue. He turned on the radio and put it to a low volume. He drove home as calmly as he could. Once they were home he told his maid to help bring in the bags and bring them to his office. He carried Blue into the house and to his room. He laid her down, removed her shoes, removed her dress, slowly undid her hair, and with some magical ability he was able to get a shirt on her with out waking her up. He closed the door and helped the maid bring in all the bags. 

"can you bring in the mini buckets I have and the markers please?" the maid nods and bring in all twenty boxes and set them out for him on the table.

"Oh and I forgot, can you go to the bathroom storage and grab me all the new hangers and the pants folding box thingy we use?" She chuckles and does as he asks. He started by sorting the candies into the boxes. Hard candies, chocolate, gummy stuff, lollipops, Twizzlers, and what ever else needed a box. He placed them on his shelf in a nice alphabetical order. 

Once he was finished with that, he started with the clothes. He started with his to get it out of the way. He put is going out clothes on Blue hangers, work clothes on black, and random on the pink hangers. He started with her clothes and folded what he could and carried the dresses to her bedroom. 

"Oh I didn't expect you to still be here." He says to the designer.

"Im just finishing up the drawers and then putting the clothes away. Are these her new clothes she got?"

"Yes, ill lay them on the bed. Let me know when you are done, Ill be in my room."

"Alright James." He smiles and brings his clothes to his walk in closet and separates them again into their correct areas. He stayed quiet as best as he could because he did not want to wake up Blue.

Soon enough the designer was finished and he walked up there to see the final result. 

"Very well done. Thank you Patrick."

"Oh you are welcome. Well I am going to head home, my husband has been dying to see me all day." He kisses James cheek and leaves. James puts the new stuffed animals on her bed and cleans up some. He vacuums the floor, makes her bed, and turned off her fairy lights. He turned on her essential oil defuser and closed her door.

He walks back down and he goes to his bathroom. He turns on his shower and as that warms up he checks on Blue. She is sound asleep, even snoring lightly. He showers, puts his dirty laundry in the hamper, slides on boxers, and climbs into bed with her. He pulls her close and she did not mind. Her tail wraps around his leg. 

"Good girl"