Chapter 28 ;)

James led Blue down the stairs to the living room. James looks at Blue with soft eyes and with the softest smile. Blue smiles back and sits on the couch. Blue watches James sit next to her and he pulls out his phone. 

"I know this is all new for you, but soon you will be happy." Blue nods and peeks at the phone. 

"So, the rules of the house are simple. Front door must always be locked. The back gate as well. Um, if I am not home by the time you go to bed just keep the outside light on and the kitchen light as well. Oh, and if you make a mess clean it up please." He smiles as he scrolls on his phone. Blue was surprized by the rules. Nothing like what she is used to.

"Thats all?" She asks confused.

"You're not a servant her silly. You are a person like me. If you wanna clean clean, be my guest, but I am not like Sebastian." He states and hands Blue the TV remote. 

"Here, watch something. Imma go make us food." He stands up and heads to the kitchen. She turns on the tv and presses the next channel button until Abc Family came on. They were doing their 3 day stretch of Harry Potter and Blue did not mind.

Blue sat comfortably on the couch enjoying what was happening. She felt almost free, but she knew she couldn't get her hopes up. James soon came back with a plate of crackers, meats, and cheese and placed it between them. He also brought in two glasses of water and placed those on the table infront of both of them. James started make little sandwhiches and Blue watched.

"You gonna eat?"

Blue smiled and started to do what James was doing. 

---- 3 months later ---

Blue was so happy to be with James, well they were not in a relationship, so I guess you can say that she was happy to live with James. They did have sleep overs in James bed but nothing ever happens. James made sure that Blue was comfortable. Yes James made her only wear long t-shirts around the house, but he assumed that is what girls like to do. Blue does keep her promise about cleaning her messes. 

"Hey JAMES!" She hollers. James quickly ran up the stairs and looked at Blue in disbelief. Blue was on the floor looking at James as she was under a huge pile of clothes. 

"What the hell?"

"I was trying to grab my blanket from the top shelf of my closet and like the shelf fell and yeah." James couldn't help but laugh. He helps Blue up and assets the damage. He grabs his phone and takes a photo of the closet walls and the shelf. He helps blue grab all the clothes and lay them on her bed. 

"I sent photos to my designer so he can redesign the closet and get it fixed tomorrow. For tonight sleep in my room okay?" She nods and starts to refold the laundry. He walks behind her and pulls her into a hug. 

"Want to go out tonight? Out to eat? Some walking on the town?" He smiles looking into her eyes. She nods in excitement and burries her head into his chest. He rubs her head and steps back after a few seconds.

"Be ready by... lets say 6?" She nods and he goes back doing his thing. Around 4:30 the designer comes into the house and starts working on the closet. 

As he worked on the new closet design, Blue went to shower

As he worked on the new closet design, Blue went to shower. She washed her hair, her body, shaved her legs and her armpits. She stayed under the water for a little while more and soon enough she got out of the shower. She wrapped herself in her towel and went to her room. She looked at at least 20 different dresses before picking out a soft pink dress. 

She slipped on some shorts and a top before she went back to the bathroom and started to do her hair and her makeup. She was able to use her "Magical" abilities with hair and created a bow out of her hair. She smiles as it looks cute. She did very light makeup because if it rained or was hot out she did not want to look like a mess. Soon enough it was almost 6 and she needed to get her dress on. She stripped of her outfit and very carefully got into the pink dress. She felt like a princess, but with out a prince.

James allowed her to have a phone on one condition, could not text Sebastian at all. She never did, but he texts her all the time. With in 4 hours she would have 20 notifications from him. He would text her about what he is doing, why he misses her, and everything in between. She ignores him of course because he gave her up. 

She slipped into her heels and walked downstairs and waited on the couch for James. James soon came out in a formal outfit. Not a tux, but something that would be allowed in a fancy restaurant and be okay to walk around in. He looks at Blue and offers his hand. She grabs it softly and he walks them to the open area between the living room and the front door. 

"You look lovely" He says telling the truth.

"You do too" She laughs some. He spins her around and pulls her in by her waist. 

"Hey Alexa, play Sign of the times" and once the music started to play James started to dance elegantly with Blue. Yes Blue was rusty, but they did enjoy the soft dancing. In the end James had Blue in his arms and he bent down some to kiss her, and Blue kissed back.

But this kiss felt different for Blue...