Part 5

"I am sorry. You must wear that so the boss does not take you away. It is not currently on right now, Okay? It will only be on when the boss is around. Come over here and eat. I made you uh, Pancakes and I got you a cup of milk. I heard kittens like warm milk." I try to get it off but its locked on. I crawl over to his lap and I hold the cup and slowly drink the warm milk. I purr some as it tastes good. He pets my head and one ear goes down and the other one stays up as I lean into his hand. I look up and yawns. He chuckles and lays me on the bed and tucked me in all warmly.

" Th..thank Yo... Seb..ast...Sebast....." I speak softly and I slowly fall asleep to the feeling of being warm.

In the morning I wake up with a pounding head-ake. I slowly lean up and sees a male at the end of the bed. I rub my eyes and look up at the male. Sebastian smiles down at me and throws a blue romper and blue hipsters panties at me. I slowly get up and I see him talking but I hear nothing. I yawn and my ears pop.

"Okay?" I hear Sebastian say. I look at him with my head turned and he sighs.

" Go to the bathroom and get all ready. We have to go met someone and while we are there you must call me 'sir' or 'master' Okay?" I just nod and runs to the bathroom and wets my hair and turns it into a cute bow. I strip and tries to figure out how to put this romper on. I get it after like 5 minuets and my head still hurts. I walk out and finds my shoes and puts them on. I find a cute silk like jacket and I slide it on and ties the front. I walk to the door and I hear a beep. I see Sebastian with the shock collar remote.

" Its on but If I press a button it shocks. So, are you hungry?"

" No...s..sir.." I whisper and he nods. He finishes putting on his bow tie and I follow him out. We walk to his car and I sit in the far back of the limo. He chuckle and pats his lap. I crawl over and sits in it as the limo drives away to what ever place we are going to. He pats my thighs and I look at him. He chuckles and leans over and grabs the wine and pours two glasses of it and hands me one. He sips his and I follow with mine. I almost spit it out because of the taste but I shrug. I keep drinking it and I hick-up after I finish. I feel light and calm. I look at Sebastian and he looks a little bury. He rubs my back and whispers in my hear with his hot breath:

"When we are there I will call you 'baby girl' what will you respond with?"

" Yes si...sir or yes..ma..master" I giggle and he rolls his eyes seeing from just one glass I am drunk. He hands me a small bottle of water and looks at me.

"Drink all of this now. I do not need you drunk. I thought you would be able to handle it."

My ears go down and I slide onto the limo floor and I slowly drink the water. I drink it slowly so I do not over fill myself. I pulled my knees close to my chest and I put the capped water next to me. I look around and I notice a cage with a leash by it. The lights in the limo is very dimmed and the windows seem to be blackened out. I feel the limo come to a stop. The limo driver opens the small window.

"Sir, we are here. Should I wait?"

"Yes. We will only be at the most an hour. Blue lets go." He stands up and he makes me follow. His gentleness has vanished and this is someone I do not know anymore. I follow silently with my head down. 'Yes sir or yes master. I have to be nice. I have to reply respectfully.' I think to myself.

Sebastian opens these big brown doors and he pushes me into the room. I do not make a noise and I slowly walk into the big living room. He makes me sit on a pillow on the ground and he sits on the couch. I hear another male come into the room. He looks at me and then Sebastian.

I watch Sebastian and the other male walk off into the kitchen to talk. I stay on the pillow like I was told to. I hear them two laugh and they both soon come back and the male sits in the chair and Sebastian sits on the couch.

"What is your name!" The new male has more of a raspy voice.

"My na...name is.. no....number 16" I look down at my lap. Sebastian told me to call myself number 16 because my name was no longer relevant.

"Sebastian, where there others? This one is too small, too ugly, and too scared."

"Yes, There were two others. There was a male about the age of 19, and a female that was about 23. We found all three in the same woods." I tense up some 'Alex? they took Alex. I have not seem him in 2 weeks. I thought he got lost. '

"Alex..." I whisper to myself but it seems that the other male heard me.

"What did you say number 16?"

I look up "Th..The boy.. Alex.."

"How do you know his name?"

"H..He..Frie..Friend Si...Sir"

"Is he now? Well I want him. I never had a male neko as a servant." He looks over towards master, "Call and get him shipped over. If I like him then you get an extra 500k okay?"

"Yes sir. Thank you. Number 16. Lets go now."

"Ye...Yes sir." The other male laughs and I stand up but I soon fall back down as I get light-headed. I did not want the males concerned so I acted like I tripped and I slowly walk to the door. I turn around.

"It was...a..pleasure.. me..meeting you." He picked up a remote and chuckled.

"Did I say you could talk to me?" With that I felt something sharp sting my neck that went through my body. I could not even make a noise because I was frozen with pain. It felt like 20,000 bees stinging my whole body. I felt myself be pushed out of the room. I slowly walked towards the elevator and I felt something cold on my neck. I wipe it and I notice its blood. Apparently I got shocked so hard, it broke my skin?

I kept my distance from Sebastian since he does not seem to be nice. I follow him off the elevator and as I get onto the limo he grabs my collar and forces me into the cage. He slams the door and he shocks me. I let out a yelp and I scrunch up in the corner. He tells the driver to drive back to his home.

"That was for talking out of line and for falling."

"So..sorry mas...master." I keep one of my hands where the blood is coming from. Next to me I see a black cloth and I grab it as best as I can to clean up the blood so it does not mess up my blue romper.

Once we are back at his penthouse, he turns off the collar and he goes to his closet. I slowly walk to the bathroom so I can undo my hair. I remove it from the bow and I just let it fall. I grab a wet rag and I finish cleaning up the blood from my neck. Still dizzy, I walk back into the room and he is there standing with my pj shirt. I keep my head down and he throws the shirt at me.

"Change."

I turn to go change in the bathroom, "No. change out here. I need the bathroom."

With that he walks into the bathroom and I change. While I change all I hear, "WHY THE HELL IS THERE BLOOD ON MY TOWEL! BLUE GET UR NEKO ARSE IN HERE!"

oh..no..