Chapter 12

"You don't love me master. You just don't want to lose me. I need to go do Landry." She runs off into the laundry room. She breaks down crying.

He looks at her room, "What have I done?"

Ten months have passed and the baby is here. The mother did nothing for the child or for the house. The mother was out every night or she was at home complaining about how the servants messed up. Blue also lost her room because of the new servants. Blue now has two small boxes in the masters' closet. One for her clothes. She was forced to eat so she wouldn't die from starvation. She was her original size but she was still broken. Sebastian did take care of her more. He stayed up every night to feed her and bathe her. They haven't talked about the kiss. The wife and Sebastian have been fighting recently and Blue keeps to herself.

She walks out of the baby's room seeing Master and his wife walking up the stairs. Master hasn't seen Blue in about three days because he has been overworking. She walks back into the room and quickly hides in the bathroom. The art room was turned into a baby room.

"Baby isn't she beautiful?" The wife says picking up the baby.

He was occupied on his phone trying to find Blue. He needed to talk to Blue. He noticed that she came into this room but never left. He smirks looking at the bathroom.

"Yes, she is beautiful. I need to pee." He walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

"You are bad at hiding." He says looking around in the bathroom. He soon looked under the sink and noticed Blue looking at him. Her cheek resting on her knee. Yes she was beautiful. The more Blue hides from her master, the more he wants her. The more he wants to run away with her. He didn't know why this feeling took over. He just always remember the memories they had.

She leaned into his arms and he picked her up. She curls into his chest. He carries her out and whispers. "Seems like little one here slipped in the bathroom. I am going to clean her up." The wife nods.

He walks into the book room and laid her on the small couch and covered her in a blanket. Before he left, he kissed her forehead. "Take a nap baby girl. I am sorry I haven't fed you the last three days. Work has been busy. Ill promise tonight will be nice."

"Ye-Yes master."

Soon she woke up and saw it was 7. She frantically got up and ran downstairs and saw master cooking dinner. She walked over worried.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep! I didn't mean too... Let me finish dinner Master sir... its my job." Her tail between her legs and her ears are back.

"My wife left for a month with the baby. Her parents wanted to see her. It's just me and you." He turned around and looked at Blue. Her eyes we no longer her bright blue, they were sky blue. She nodded and she left the kitchen to go get Sebastian's bath ready for 7:15.

"Your bath is ready Master Sir. Enjoy." She bows as her stomach growls. He pats his lap and like before she sat in it. He slowly fed her what was on his place. She sucked on the spoon some and he sat her on the table and he made her baby bottle of warm milk. He sat back down and he sat her in his lap. Blue facing Sebastian. He holds her bottle and she starts drinking like a kitten would.

"Thank you da-Master~" She said drinking the milk. 'Was she about to call me daddy in this state? I know she almost did last time too... I am hearing things' Sebastian thought. Her purrs start to be loud enough for Sebastian could hear. He happily held the bottle until it ran out. He rubbed her back and she let out a small burp. He makes her wrap her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bathroom. She needed a bath.