Chapter 21

Sebastian looked at Blue in disbelief. He did not think she would yell at him. He did not think she could yell at him. He understood why she thinks he is only her master, but soon he will be her daddy again. He knows he will be able to break her into that head space again, but for right now he is just making his plan. 

He decided to put dinner away and go up to his office. He decided to do some research on how to make a neko obedient and he got results he did not really like. Some were about cutting the ear to show dominance. Some were to beat into submission. Some were just plan silly like cover in slime and make her beg for her release. There was two Sebastian really enjoyed out of all the results. 

There was either to make them fall in love or play with her until she becomes submissive again. He liked the love part of the first one because he loves Blues laugh and misses her smile, but he also liked the play part because that means he will hear her soft small moans and she will be in his bed again. He shakes his head not knowing why we would want to tie up his little angel. Yet again it would be fun for him. 

"I need to gain her trust, not fufill my desire of having Blue." He says groaning. He presses the button on the wall and soon comes Blue standing at the door. 

"Yes sir?"

"Come here." he demanded. She keeps her head down and walks over to me. 

"I want you on your knees now." She shakes her head no, so he groans mad and forces her onto her knees. He grabs her chin and lifts up her head. 

"I want you to say you are sorry for yelling at your master." He hated that word but it might make her listen. 

"So-sorry master for yelling." She looks into Sebastian eyes and he lets a small smile out on his lips. He stands up and picks her up. She fights back some but gives up after she notices that he is caring her into the bathroom. He sits her down in the tub. 

"Undress and when i come back better be facing the shower on your knees." He looks down at the article telling him what to do. He leaves the room and he grabs himself clothes and it says to grab her a pair of your boxers and a shirt for her to wear to get used to your smell. He does just that and once he gets back to the door he reads the next paragraph. 

"Go back into the bathroom and set the clothes on the counter. Go to the shower and start it. Do not talk to your sub. Act like they are not there. Get into the shower and get your body wet. Without looking at your sub, call them into the shower and make them shower you while you wash your hair. Do not smile or watch them. Make sure they get all of you. Once they finish you, you wash them. Get them use to your touch. Use the same cloth and same soap." 

He walks into the bathroom and does exactly what the article says. Once he was in the shower, he ordered her to come inside and wash him. She listened and followed her orders. She started with his feet and went up slowly making sure she gets all of him. He watches her some and he washes his hair. Once he washed himself off, he grabbed the same cloth put some soap on it and started to wash her. He remembers that if she flinches to ignore it. He washes her shoulders and down her chest and to her back. He goes slow enough to feel every inch of Blue with the cloth. She slowly washes her hair, ears, and tail as Sebastian washes her body. He even decided to shave her body for her. Blue backed away some seeing the razor, but he pulled her back and shaved her legs for her. 

Once the shower was done, he let her out first and made Blue dry him and dress him. He makes her dress herself and he leaves the bathroom and waits for her to come out. She comes out and keeps her head down. 

"If you are around me. Head up. If head is down, a punishment will happen. Got it?" He said stern. He doesn't know where this not so nice dominant side came from, but he liked it. She lifted her head to look up at him. 

"Yes sir." She said almost silently. She fimbles with her fingers. 

"Knees now." She sits on her knees. 

"New Rules Blue. Always call me sir or master. Bed time at 11 pm. In my bed not the cage. Dinner at 6 to 7 pm and you wait to shower with me. If you need to because of an accadent you must ask for permission. You are allowed a nap between 12 to 2 every day to keep up your energy. Your clothes will be panties or boxers and one of my tops. Bed time clothes will be just a shirt got it?"

"Yes sir." she says softly. I stand up and I leave the room. 

"Clean the bathroom and the bedroom for bed. You have an hour." 

With that Sebastian goes back to his office and he noticed on the article on his computer had a strange ad on the left side. He clicks it and it brings him to a bdsm store. It brought him to a 9 piece bed set for kittens and good girls. 

"Hmm.. Only 50 dollars.. I could get better quality but my friend likes this website." He smiles and he buys it with 2 day shipping. He laughs at his order and before he hits checkout, he goes and explores the website. He smirks and he buys collars, leashes, plugs, and vibrating underwear. With his total almost at 500. He decides to check out with 2 day shipping. 

He closes up his office and he goes down to the bedroom and Blue was fixing the pillows. He smirks and he silently grabs her and pins her down on the bed. Stomach down. She yelped, but it was not a scared yelp, more like a startled yelp.

"Blue?"

"Yes sir?"

"Do you love me?"

Blue stays silent for a moment and then speaks. "Yes sir. Do you love me?'