Chapter 8

"Blue? Would you like to go out today? Get some clothes? See the human world?"

"Yes master. I would love to." Master leaves the shower after turning off the water and I stay in the tub not knowing if I should follow. He wraps a towel around his waist and he looks at me.

"Baby girl, come here and dry off." I crawl out of the tub and I walk over and I wrap myself up in the towel. I hand him the bath toy and I walk out of the bathroom. I stand there waiting for my outfit. He walks into his closet and throws at me a strapless bra and a purple romper. It seems to show more skin then I am used to. He also throws me a pair of white panties. He closes the closet door and he walks over to his kitchen.

"Don't stand there. Go get dressed." I mew softly and I go change into this outfit. I look at my body and I get embarrassed looking at all the skin that was showing.

"I don't even look cute. I am too fat for this. Remember only drink water and milk. Do not eat food. Food is bad." With that I fold my ears in, I clip them down using hair pins, and I create the bow with my hair. I made sure my ears don't show through the bow. I use hairspray to keep it perfect and I fold the towel up and back onto the shelf. I walk out shyly and I put the white silk over piece on before my master saw me. I sit on the bed waiting.

I was hungry, tired, and scared. I never been in public before because I always hid in the woods. I sneeze and It causes Sebastian to turn and look at me.

"Come eat." I walk over and I sit in the other chair across Sebastian and I grab my bottle of milk and drinks it slowly. I drink all the milk and I look at Sebastian. He is eating eggs, bacon, and toast. He notices I haven't touched my plate.

"Are you not going to eat?"

"I a-am.. I nor-normally drink mi-milk first" He nods and once he finishes he cleans up and leans against the counter.

"When we are in public, you call me sir. Only sir. I see you hid your ears, what about your tail?"

I stand up and remove my silk over piece and my tail is nowhere to be seen.

"Where did it go?"

I untie the back and my tail is wrapped around my waist using a wrap. I tie my back part again and puts on my silk over piece back. I throw away my food and I clean my plate. I put it away.

"Doesn't that hurt tho?"

"No Master... I used to do it all the time in the woods... so it wouldn't get damaged."

I go back and I sit on the bed. Sebastian goes and gets dressed. He comes out in a grey tux with a light purple tie. He walks over to be and I get worried. I feel him pull on my shock collar and he removes it.

"In public, this is not allowed. People will judge. You must remain by my side at all times. If I need to I will hold your hand. Got it? Go get your shoes on."

I do as he says. Soon enough we are back into the limo and I am sitting in his lap. He holds my thigh and he removes my silk over piece. I blush and I try to get it back.

"You do not need this. You look good enough in your romper. Now what are the rules?"

"Only sir... and ne-next to you al-always."

"Yes good."

They soon reach the mall. Blue nervous because she never been in public. Sebastian helps her out of the limo and he chuckles noticing how nervous Blue is. He starts to walk into the mall and Blue right next to him. They go into stores and Sebastian gets some stuff for himself and he helps Blue find her size and grabs items for her. Sebastian soon walks into Victoria Secret and Blues face turns red. She pulls at his shirt and he looks down chuckling.